Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron loves his routine.....blah blah blah. Here she goes again with her subtle hints to autism. One of mine has autism and heres some news for you Sopha almost every child I've ever known thrives off of a routine autism or not. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø maybe I'm reading her wrong here but what exactly is she trying to prove? Obviously both the boys are very cute but ffs I wish she would give them privacy! Can she not just enjoy those moments for herself?
Weā€™ve always had routine from the very start we know she hasnā€™t as she always off doing stuff or had him down the park at 8pm eating chips and other random stuff she posted so dunno why sheā€™s playing on this he loves his routine

Reactions: 17
Weā€™ve always had routine from the very start we know she hasnā€™t as she always off doing stuff or had him down the park at 8pm eating chips and other random stuff she posted so dunno why sheā€™s playing on this he loves his routine
Yup! Weā€™ve had a routine for my son since he was like a week old? Itā€™s still pretty much the same. It helps them sleep and learn boundaries

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Thursday was a quiet day for Sophie (I know, itā€™s a shock).

She claims that she took the boys to soft play - but we all know it was really Jamie, who allegedly runs round shouting ā€˜Ronnie Hinch!ā€™ over and over - and that Henry had a walk. Sorry Sophie but thatā€™s a monthā€™s worth of effort for you so we donā€™t believe it.

Chips for dinner again, clearly the only food they can have since the great jus roll recall of 2022.

Friday morning brought a photo of Ronā€™s bedroom (see nusty trolls, he isnā€™t still in a cot) which looked suspiciously like a list of undeclared ads, and was swiftly deleted.

It became clear why sheā€™d deleted as she was then miraculously at the new housenotfarm, proving that Henry does get on with Mamfaā€™s dog Iā€™m fank yoo.

Boot room updates began with stick on floor tiles (which were neither straight nor properly stuck) and some AmaZOn barskittttts which were declared cUUTTTTe.

Soph loved showing off her fave new tool, which has probably had more action lately than her original tool (Sorry Jamie but itā€™s true)

All rounded off with a string of stories and a boot room transformation grid post. Thereā€™s no grey or crushed velvet in sight, what will the huns do?! Call me suspicious, but this would be a great way to test the reaction from her flock of shoppers before unveiling any other rooms in the house.

Thereā€™s a not a lot of boot storage, and no sign of the umbrella stand she was gushing over just 2 days ago.

Essex fire service will be on standby for that candle though, nothing like a naked flame in an unoccupied room full of wood.

Weekend off now Soph?
Understandable as the poor love has been so busy, dashing between houses, uploading and deleting stories, and transforming that room in 24 hours?! She must need a rest.

View attachment 989521

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophieā€™s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophieā€™s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Sophā€™s ā€˜tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme
Sophie doesnā€™t have a middle name, only a ā€˜tend one that she added in her teens
Fab recap Polly as usual šŸ‘ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Henry putting Ron to bed in this scenario? Why is he (allegedly) kissing everyone goodnight and Henry is last?? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone please explainā€¦ when you spend millions on a property wouldnā€™t you put proper cabinetry in the boot room. Not much room for shoes, bags etc. I donā€™t get the style sheā€™s going for itā€™s industrial in what is meant to be a period property.

Reactions: 29
duck is she on about "we" get Ron's bottle "we" kiss him onbthe head...does she mean her and Lon? Her and Jamie? Her Jamie Len Fiddle Weepy ClingOn and the milkman?!

I definitely took this as her saying Ron gets bathed and ready for bed with someone else, then gets his bottle and runs in to say goodnight to he before waving and going to bed. Totally agree with whoever earlier mentioned the divide and conquer bedtime with more than one kid (for example in my house we do wash/bath together then us parents take it in turns a kid a night) but the 'routine' here seems to be Hinch doesn't bother herself with the book reading or settling Ronnie part..she just stays up with the golden child because he can just sit and entertain himself whilst she edits her montages or follows her sheep on Insta.

duck me I know I'm due on but she's making me rage today. duck off with your sheep woman you deserve nothing

Reactions: 35
duck is she on about "we" get Ron's bottle "we" kiss him onbthe head...does she mean her and Lon? Her and Jamie? Her Jamie Len Fiddle Weepy ClingOn and the milkman?!

I definitely took this as her saying Ron gets bathed and ready for bed with someone else, then gets his bottle and runs in to say goodnight to he before waving and going to bed. Totally agree with whoever earlier mentioned the divide and conquer bedtime with more than one kid (for example in my house we do wash/bath together then us parents take it in turns a kid a night) but the 'routine' here seems to be Hinch doesn't bother herself with the book reading or settling Ronnie part..she just stays up with the golden child because he can just sit and entertain himself whilst she edits her montages or follows her sheep on Insta.

duck me I know I'm due on but she's making me rage today. duck off with your sheep woman you deserve nothing
Yep. Agree. I hope someone reads Ronnie & Lonnie a bed time story or two. I hope itā€™s not just stuff them with milk and bye bye until the morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can someone please explainā€¦ when you spend millions on a property wouldnā€™t you put proper cabinetry in the boot room. Not much room for shoes, bags etc. I donā€™t get the style sheā€™s going for itā€™s industrial in what is meant to be a period property.
Any normal personā€¦ YES
This person then absolutely not she is going to try her hand at everything and make it look like itā€™s been bodged on a budget! Maybe they will still live at grey castle and she spent a million on the Hinch Film Set šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s edited but I canā€™t actually see whatā€™s changed. Sheā€™s just bleeping about to get noticed isnā€™t she

A4B48307-A741-4880-B329-6C096F58047E.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m going to have to remove those Byredo candles from my outside privy now. Canā€™t have anything nice.

• Haha
Hunch, your fanceeeeee boot room is tit and wonā€™t last 5 minutes with country living. ATV šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Iā€™ve never heard another person ever pronounce Am-a-ZON like her, proving sheā€™s from another planet šŸŖ

Also, she even got her boysssss name wrong ā€œBefore I tuck him into bed, we get his favourite milky bottle, we then kiss Ronā€™s headā€ Itā€™s LEN hunnnny LEN.

I have 3 children and never have to prove I care for and look after them, itā€™s called unconditional love and I always get their names right šŸ™„
Excuse me for Quoting myself šŸ™ˆ but have I read that tit-show wrong? Iā€™ve no idea whoā€™s kissing whoā€™s head now Iā€™ve read it again, she puzzles the šŸ’© out of me. Just take your son to bed and stop making a fuss about it Hunch, mum of the year youā€™re clearly not.

I donā€™t have a manshun or millions in the bank but I think Iā€™d have got under floor heating.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.