Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashpo

So, let me get this straight:

- Lady Muck is going to walk into the boot room with muddy wellies, getting mud on the stick-down tiles, and likely the white, untreated walls and baseboards as well.
- taking off her gloves, she will have nowhere to put them to dry, cramming them into a tiny hanging basket to get mildewy instead.
- she’s going to light a scented candle.
- she will hang up a wet coat on one of the… oh, never mind, there are no spare hooks because they’re all being used to hang moulding baskets and pointless bags. The three hooks behind the bench already hold the other three family members’ coats.
- she’s going to sit and pull off her wellies, further splattering mud/grass/grit across the room.
- she will have to tip her boots sideways, and cram them onto the under-bench shelves - more smearing of mud.
- now finished, she will blow out the scented candle that has been lit for approximately 8 seconds.
- she will have to walk back through all the mud and dirt in her stocking feet to get through the door to OUTSIDE, and can then enter the house through the Utiliteeeeee, because there’s no water access in the boot room with which to rinse either the boots or the floor, and no way to avoid the dirt she’s just tracked in.

Makes perfect sense to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152

Thatlilone

Why why why is the first room in a new house a boot room? Why not your kids room no need for a boot room if your not living there yet🤦‍♀️

Edit to add who does the outside before the inside ... your not living outside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
You know what I still can’t get over is the fact that they have only just now thought to buy boots!! They’ve lived in Maldonia for years, owned a dog for years and moved all of 10 minutes up the road so suddenly need boots and a bloody boot room for them!!
Make it make sense! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

Mejustme

VIP Member
It's raining and you need to go and top up the bird sized feeder for "the boys"
You've got your slippers on so trot off to the hall to get your shoes
At the back door put your shoes on and take two steps to the boot room
Change into wellies and off you go
Come back and do it all in reverse, 10 times a day
Could you be fucking arsed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

jimbobs_small_knob

I’ve just seen the boot room reveal and as a farmers wife I have one thing to say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Thursday was a quiet day for Sophie (I know, it’s a shock).

She claims that she took the boys to soft play - but we all know it was really Jamie, who allegedly runs round shouting ‘Ronnie Hinch!’ over and over - and that Henry had a walk. Sorry Sophie but that’s a month’s worth of effort for you so we don’t believe it.

Chips for dinner again, clearly the only food they can have since the great jus roll recall of 2022.

Friday morning brought a photo of Ron’s bedroom (see nusty trolls, he isn’t still in a cot) which looked suspiciously like a list of undeclared ads, and was swiftly deleted.

It became clear why she’d deleted as she was then miraculously at the new housenotfarm, proving that Henry does get on with Mamfa’s dog I’m fank yoo.

Boot room updates began with stick on floor tiles (which were neither straight nor properly stuck) and some AmaZOn barskittttts which were declared cUUTTTTe.

Soph loved showing off her fave new tool, which has probably had more action lately than her original tool (Sorry Jamie but it’s true)

All rounded off with a string of stories and a boot room transformation grid post. There’s no grey or crushed velvet in sight, what will the huns do?! Call me suspicious, but this would be a great way to test the reaction from her flock of shoppers before unveiling any other rooms in the house.

There’s a not a lot of boot storage, and no sign of the umbrella stand she was gushing over just 2 days ago.

Essex fire service will be on standby for that candle though, nothing like a naked flame in an unoccupied room full of wood.

Weekend off now Soph?
Understandable as the poor love has been so busy, dashing between houses, uploading and deleting stories, and transforming that room in 24 hours?! She must need a rest.

339FAF30-D7B5-4919-BE21-57C90423AE1A.jpeg

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Danielle0120

VIP Member
fuckkkk mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can the constant bitching about eachothers OPINIONSSSSSSSS stop?

And people wonder why long term members are leaving, cos the threads gone from being one of the best threads to total shit recently. People are so defensive on here, it's laughable.

Hinch will be laughing her tits off reading all the comments cos it takes the attention off her and onto everyone else's parenting. I don't give a shit if you feed your 3 year old mcdonalds at 10pm and isn't in bed til 11pm. That's your parenting, not mine. But when it's a forum about hinch, you discuss her stories in every detail. Don't be on a thread like this if you're so sensitive. No one is attacking anyone else, so if you get offended that's on you. Realise it's only ever about hinch and people share their own life / parenting experience in comparison to hinch and/or to give her tips considering we know she reads here daily. It's never about attacking other parents or deliberately making other parents feel shit about themselves. Stop being so god damn sensitive when the forum is full of strangers opinions that no one knows in real life.

🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I like the style of the room, alot actually. That's my style in my home. Rustic wooden vibes (apart from my kids bedrooms are whatever they want, bright and bloody tacky, and their play room is a typical kids room. Something Ronnie and Lonnie won't experience)
The candle is just, typical Soph. Unsafe and ridiculous. But I don't get the whole point of a boot room. She'll have to put shoes on inside her house to walk to the boot room to put wellies on? It just makes no sense to me..... There's so many other things that storage room could of served purpose for, but she thinks she's sooo boujee, she's far from.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
This is why we don’t see the other rooms! She got to conceal stuff! Here is one of the ‘boys’, Rodney hiding out in greyskull till the big reveal 😂

6B065D2A-AD22-4D9A-9B63-93DAB84F6C23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Bored2021

I don't get all of this 'boot room' malarkey. We live in a rural place and enter through the back door into the UTILITY. It's got a large practical steel sink for scrubbing, a washer, dryer and a huge cupboard where all the heat pump/boiler stuff is and a bench for putting wellies on and off with some hooks (we have another separate small cupboard for other coats/shoes off the hall/front door). The wall units contain all sorts of practical stuff and the area itself is a bit of a dumping ground with continually muddy wellies as the log store is just outside the back door so we are always popping out to get wood. We call it a tradesmen's entrance as we use it more than our front door and it's always a mess!

Never did I think we would need a CANDLE in this room (well there are candles in the cupboard along with a torch incase of a power cut which are frequent, but they aren't the posh scented kind)!

A F***ING SCENTED CANDLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Why does she spend her time ‘creating’ shite in rooms?! I spend my life throwing away shite. I’ve got a boot room and an actual farm….I have no baskets that a fairy couldn’t fart in and no candles in there, just actual boots (that stink) coats (that stink) gloves (you’ve guessed it) and hats (yup, there’s a pattern here)…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Jeni_from_the_block

Is it just me or does anyone think her ideas and designs are already kinda over? Greys been and gone, rustics been around ages, black and white been done, nothing new or different there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 70

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If I’d driven 45 mins from home to Southend with two young kids & gone to the aquarium, had lunch then gone for a walk along the seafront and then driven back at what - around 3ish? I don’t think taking the 2 year old to soft play would have been happening. He would have been over tired from the stimulation of the day; the fresh sea air; the car journey home. But hey what would I know.

Reactions: 67

Tinkertots

Newbie here. Got sucked into the 'Hinch' life at the start but over the last couple of years she's really gripping my shit! Just noticed on one of tonight's stories she says 'Home is my absolute passion'...ummm I thought that was cleaning huns or are we done with that now?? She's got her fingers in so many bloody pies at the minute with all the different Hinch products she's rolling out then just to add to her total relatability to her sheep she now is painfully, slowly showing us her new farm. So while everyone has been struggling during lockdowns etc good old Hinch has been sat like Scrooge counting out her piles of money to see what she can bring out next & convince her sheep to buy (cue..Hinchers start turning conservatorys into boot rooms!). She comes across to me as unhinged... its like she's playing houses like when she was a child, getting all excited about a bloody umbrella stand & don't get me started on scented flippin candles ...jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Is part of Ron's routine to sit on the floor with her staring in a mirror whilst recording it all? Poor wee mite, she should be cuddled up beside him reading him a story. She's a giant gangly fud of a woman!
Sitting there eye fucking herself like a budgie in a cage as usual. 🙄

PhotoGrid_Plus_1598997968241 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Duchesspink

VIP Member
"I'm just going to live in here" - roofspace
"Gonna sit in here forever" - garage
"I could live right here" - waiting room on landing
"You'll find me sitting here spring summer autumn and winter guys" - pergola
" I'm going to sit in here all night" - alpaca shed
"I'm going to sit in here as long as I can" - boot room.

We all know she's usually glued to the sofa so she can't possibly sit everywhere at once. Maybe she's glued the sofa cushion to her arse so that she feels at home wherever she sits her arse down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
How would she know his routine?

late night trips to SS
late night bingo
late night ikea trips
late night trips to sit in mc Donald’s car park with trace

have I missed anything?

• Sad