Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh put the bleeping phone down and put your children to bed you daft bint!!
Shouldnt Ronnie be off baby bottles now? I always remember being told to stop baby bottles because it's not good for teeth.
I said out loud “Oh do put your bleeping phone down” when I read her post too. Mr Wize Owl thought I was talking to him and swiftly put his phone down 😂😂😂 Blessed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here she is again... Hinting that Ronnie is on the spectrum. She makes me bleeping sick. Anything for attention. When you sit infront of a mirror on your phone with your baby every night rather than seeing to your other child that's all he knows to do. My girls do the same and they're 10 and 12...all children like routine... They go brush their teeth, fanny around for 15 mins, come give me a love and go to bed. duck wit!!!
Absolutely this! “Ron we are so lucky to have you” - worded like they were bloody landed with him through some circumstance or like they adopted him rather than him being her very first born Son and child. Fecking hell she needs help. And stfu about his “in the same order, every time” - you’ve either been told / know he’s on the spectrum or he isn’t. Or how about just stfu about Ron altogether ? Why tf are you talking to “him” on insta? She’s such a bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And a lot of those will be the bots she’s bought as they will like posts won’t they
Reporting her bots is working!!!
only 987 today!!
And on a day when she’s got stories and posts and reels for extra reach Hahahaha I smell tit
63B58F73-A3CF-4C51-B0DA-B198E95699CC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Bottles don’t cause speech delays.

the only possible thing you could ever put on hinch is adverse childhood experience. Aces have been linked speech and language delays. Aces can be anything from child experience grief divorced parents and as far as abuse. No studies yet to say whether being used for content as a child without consent is an ace. I’d imagine as time goes on this will be looked at but we’d have to wait till said children reached an age where they could participate with study or parent was happy to admit their use of child impacted the child’s well being.

ronnie and children of influencers now will be the Guinea pigs of these studies. Many teenagers feel traumatised when they discover their parents have read texts behind their backs )sometimes for years) or installed apps to follow them. . So I do think it’s very likely these children will grow up to feel badly about the way their parents used them.

children of parents from lower ses can have a limited vocabulary compared to children from higher ses backgrounds but that is not the parents fault and no one’s upbringing is. Also, ir doesn’t mean the child will have a language delay either, just pointing out Ronnie might be slower because he hasn’t been exposed to a wide range of vocab. If his parents put him in nursery more and there truly isn’t any disorder present he’d probably flourish.

but Ronnie seems to present more typically nd the more she shows. I think she needs to keep him away now. This isn’t her medical history. Even if she doesn’t mention it. The hints towards it are obvious. I think she is very cruel the way she uses him.

Reactions: 32
It’s probably been mentioned as I haven’t caught up yet but did anyone else notice how she said Ron always does the same order of mum, dad, Lenny then Henry but he on the clip he did mum then Lenny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Here she is again... Hinting that Ronnie is on the spectrum. She makes me bleeping sick. Anything for attention. When you sit infront of a mirror on your phone with your baby every night rather than seeing to your other child that's all he knows to do. My girls do the same and they're 10 and 12...all children like routine... They go brush their teeth, fanny around for 15 mins, come give me a love and go to bed. duck wit!!!
She’s so thick I doubt she even knows the link of routine to asd traits.

snd if she does, she’s a sick bleep for using her sons disorder for clout. Grow up and be a proper mum.

Reactions: 16
Why are you sat downstairs on the couch in a bright room? Take him to bed!! I bet Ronnie would also enjoy a cuddle to sleep, but he gets a wave 🥴
He doesn't exactly look all comfy and snuggly poor little bugger🤦🏼‍♀️ she's shifted herself so her face is hidden 🙄 not to go all mumsnet but Lonnie is 8 months old, surely he must have a regular bedtime routine now too - can't be fall asleep being cuddled on the sofa every night??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

the only possible thing you could ever put on hinch is adverse childhood experience. Aces have been linked speech and language delays. Aces can be anything from child experience grief divorced parents and as far as abuse. No studies yet to say whether being used for content as a child without consent is an ace. I’d imagine as time goes on this will be looked at but we’d have to wait till said children reached an age where they could participate with study or parent was happy to admit their use of child impacted the child’s well being.

ronnie and children of influencers now will be the Guinea pigs of these studies. Many teenagers feel traumatised when they discover their parents have read texts behind their backs )sometimes for years) or installed apps to follow them. . So I do think it’s very likely these children will grow up to feel badly about the way their parents used them.

children of parents from lower ses can have a limited vocabulary compared to children from higher ses backgrounds but that is not the parents fault and no one’s upbringing is. Also, ir doesn’t mean the child will have a language delay either, just pointing out Ronnie might be slower because he hasn’t been exposed to a wide range of vocab. If his parents put him in nursery more and there truly isn’t any disorder present he’d probably flourish.

but Ronnie seems to present more typically nd the more she shows. I think she needs to keep him away now. This isn’t her medical history. Even if she doesn’t mention it. The hints towards it are obvious. I think she is very cruel the way she uses him.
I agree with you but she won't keep him off her socials. He makes too much money for her and she prizes money above anything. And what better than a 'condition' to up her engagement and get those messages and bad advice rolling in from the Sheepy sheep

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I actually managed to have a conversation with my nursery my son is in (1day a week atm going upto 2 next month now he’s more comfortable there) & they’ve informed me many children his age that are in are delayed with speech, emotional and social development from what they have noticed so far which they are attributing to covid and not having the usual social activities and being around other people and children more

I’m not sure how those in the profession on here feel about that but ^ thought I’d share as ron is a few months older then my son

Reactions: 16
She’s so thick I doubt she even knows the link of routine to asd traits.

snd if she does, she’s a sick bleep for using her sons disorder for clout. Grow up and be a proper mum.
I think she does. And that's why she drops the little word bombs all the time 'likes lining up his cars' 'likes routine'. But these things apply to all kids not just those who may or may not be on the spectrum. It's not a massive deal Hinch, he is her son, love him for who he is and stop using him. Hinch makes me vomit. Proper.bleep that one

• Sad
Reactions: 21
God I love that puddle on the side street , quick splash in that to remove any mud. Take wellies off as I step in the house . Leave them on a tray to dry by front door. Put them under the stairs till next use . God my life is so uncomplicated compared to hers

Reactions: 32
Oooooh a “boot room” for the huns to get excited over! Only I’ve looked at the reel several times and I just can’t spot any errrr, boots anywhere? I must have missed them. Mind you, no surprise really, with your foooottttttzzzz only being a size 5 and all that, they’re easy to miss. Never mind, we’ve got candles, a room full of unnecessary tat and an undeclared advert for AmaZONNN thrown in.

Still, at least you’ve got her priorities right, Soph 🙄 Enjoy sitting “in there for as long as you can tonight” before you time travel back to Castle Greyskull so you can watch Father James and Fiddles put your kids to bed.

Now show us the alpacas and the rest of the finished house you lying mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm still a billion threads behind, but has anyone else noticed that her latest stories showing the 'boot room' (including the manic spider one) are before she got the cctv installed. So obviously they are pre recorded from months ago? 'first room' to be fully decorated... Probably a fair few rooms done by now I expect. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why hasn’t she got any trousers on?
Looks like a long bed hoody that goes past your bum.... Her house must be boiling cos they never seem to have proper clothes on. Jamie was in yet another vest when he was showing his new wellies off the other day... Heating that old house will hit her

Reactions: 20
Strange. I don't see candles, trinkets and useless small barskits from Amazon, lamp and Dad's scrap wood doors on this list 🧐

Boot room essentials.
  • Shoe storage.
  • Shoe racks.
  • Hooks.
  • Coat racks.
  • A sink (and therefore taps)
  • An area for removing shoes.
  • Storage bench.
  • Pet beds if you have furry friends.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.