Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Have you come to tattle since Hinch HousenotFarm

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Thursday was a quiet day for Sophie (I know, it’s a shock).

She claims that she took the boys to soft play - but we all know it was really Jamie, who allegedly runs round shouting ‘Ronnie Hinch!’ over and over - and that Henry had a walk. Sorry Sophie but that’s a month’s worth of effort for you so we don’t believe it.

Chips for dinner again, clearly the only food they can have since the great jus roll recall of 2022.

Friday morning brought a photo of Ron’s bedroom (see nusty trolls, he isn’t still in a cot) which looked suspiciously like a list of undeclared ads, and was swiftly deleted.

It became clear why she’d deleted as she was then miraculously at the new housenotfarm, proving that Henry does get on with Mamfa’s dog I’m fank yoo.

Boot room updates began with stick on floor tiles (which were neither straight nor properly stuck) and some AmaZOn barskittttts which were declared cUUTTTTe.

Soph loved showing off her fave new tool, which has probably had more action lately than her original tool (Sorry Jamie but it’s true)

All rounded off with a string of stories and a boot room transformation grid post. There’s no grey or crushed velvet in sight, what will the huns do?! Call me suspicious, but this would be a great way to test the reaction from her flock of shoppers before unveiling any other rooms in the house.

There’s a not a lot of boot storage, and no sign of the umbrella stand she was gushing over just 2 days ago.

Essex fire service will be on standby for that candle though, nothing like a naked flame in an unoccupied room full of wood.

Weekend off now Soph?
Understandable as the poor love has been so busy, dashing between houses, uploading and deleting stories, and transforming that room in 24 hours?! She must need a rest.

339FAF30-D7B5-4919-BE21-57C90423AE1A.jpeg

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Why why why is the first room in a new house a boot room? Why not your kids room no need for a boot room if your not living there yet🤦‍♀️

Edit to add who does the outside before the inside ... your not living outside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151
Thread title is 👌
The recap is brill considering you're not feeling yourself pol, well done! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I like the style of the room, alot actually. That's my style in my home. Rustic wooden vibes (apart from my kids bedrooms are whatever they want, bright and bloody tacky, and their play room is a typical kids room. Something Ronnie and Lonnie won't experience)
The candle is just, typical Soph. Unsafe and ridiculous. But I don't get the whole point of a boot room. She'll have to put shoes on inside her house to walk to the boot room to put wellies on? It just makes no sense to me..... There's so many other things that storage room could of served purpose for, but she thinks she's sooo boujee, she's far from.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
You know what I still can’t get over is the fact that they have only just now thought to buy boots!! They’ve lived in Maldonia for years, owned a dog for years and moved all of 10 minutes up the road so suddenly need boots and a bloody boot room for them!!
Make it make sense! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148
It's raining and you need to go and top up the bird sized feeder for "the boys"
You've got your slippers on so trot off to the hall to get your shoes
At the back door put your shoes on and take two steps to the boot room
Change into wellies and off you go
Come back and do it all in reverse, 10 times a day
Could you be bleeping arsed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
Went down a rabbit hole on reclaimed scaffolding, not cheap🙄🙄
You can usually get used scaffolding boards cheap but I doubt it’s used.
I do actually like the room. It’s just stupid to have a boot room white when they are gonna be living on a pound land farm

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn’t see the story but I can literally hear her saying ‘cute’ exactly by the way you’ve written it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like the style of the room, alot actually. That's my style in my home. Rustic wooden vibes (apart from my kids bedrooms are whatever they want, bright and bloody tacky, and their play room is a typical kids room. Something Ronnie and Lonnie won't experience)
The candle is just, typical Soph. Unsafe and ridiculous. But I don't get the whole point of a boot room. She'll have to put shoes on inside her house to walk to the boot room to put wellies on? It just makes no sense to me..... There's so many other things that storage room could of served purpose for, but she thinks she's sooo boujee, she's far from.
Exactly the idea is to walk into a boot room , remove shoes and coats etc then walk barefooted or slippers into the next room. She’s clueless🥴

Reactions: 43
Who puts a bleeping candle in a boot room 😵

The rooms cute but ffs, she just misses the mark every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I am now crying so hard with laughter that I’m struggling to breathe 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shell do one pre record of this then show it on repeat because we all know sofa aint gonna put that effort it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.