Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly!!! What is she doing all day everyday when she could be with her kids?!!
Obviously I’m not a single mum any more… but I’m alone with both boys most evenings and I have a routine which gives me time with both of them. Usually I put the baby to bed first then have some time with my eldest before putting him to bed. Then when my partner hasn’t got a late clinic I cook for us and we sit down to eat together to talk about our days. It’s exhausting but I wouldn’t change it for the world! Quality time with my kids and family is everything!
Exactly I am… honestly jealous of the time she gets to have with her kids without the thought of work. Obviously there’s always stuff to do in the house we all know that and kids are not easy but I’m so baffled honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly I am… honestly jealous of the time she gets to have with her kids without the thought of work. Obviously there’s always stuff to do in the house we all know that and kids are not easy but I’m so baffled honestly
she doesn’t make the most of it at all does she? She has the money to do things with them too! Not everyone has that luxury!!

Reactions: 15
What is up with her faceee ???
D8C7C31A-AE09-4DB4-9B30-0F725C6CF47E.png

Eta side note even her expressions on her face seem fake ... where the love and warmth expressed in that face?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, if Ronnie is going off to bed, why is she still sat up playing with Lennie? The favouritism is insane. Can’t blame Ron for being so naughty and wanting to get some love and attention for himself (if any of that is even true anyway 🙄)
Luckily Ronnie isn't a mummy's boy so he's probably happier with Daddy- or Nanny- putting him to bed 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I’m not saying that we don’t divide and conquer for bedtime, because we do. But we make an effort to both spend quality time and say a proper goodnight to both the kids. Which means a story all together and then tucking my eldest in, where gets his own stories with daddy and I take the youngest off to bed. Also our phones are usually sat in the kitchen and aren’t involved at all 🥴

She’s not even going to read poor Ron a story?
The fact that she took her phone out to plan and capture that 'Hug' is disturbing
Especially if it's a rigid routine she claims he wants to stick to
Throwing out more autism flags for speculation and sympathy
Dunno which is worse now.... The old pretending Ron was meeting milestones with reversed videos and being propped up and edited to within an inch of his life or the drip feeding of a future autism diagnosis
I truly think Ron is on the spectrum but I feel like she is now testing the waters with it to see what kinds of reactions she gets before confirming

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
she doesn’t make the most of it at all does she? She has the money to do things with them too! Not everyone has that luxury!!
If I had thevv bc endless money & time (&drove) I’d be taking my son everywhere every activity you can think of

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That doesn’t even look like her!
I can’t believe how many different faces she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ron loves his routine.....blah blah blah. Here she goes again with her subtle hints to autism. One of mine has autism and heres some news for you Sopha almost every child I've ever known thrives off of a routine autism or not. 🤦🏽‍♀️ maybe I'm reading her wrong here but what exactly is she trying to prove? Obviously both the boys are very cute but ffs I wish she would give them privacy! Can she not just enjoy those moments for herself?

Reactions: 45
Hunch, your fanceeeeee boot room is tit and won’t last 5 minutes with country living. ATV 👎🏻

I’ve never heard another person ever pronounce Am-a-ZON like her, proving she’s from another planet 🪐

Also, she even got her boysssss name wrong “Before I tuck him into bed, we get his favourite milky bottle, we then kiss Ron’s head” It’s LEN hunnnny LEN.

I have 3 children and never have to prove I care for and look after them, it’s called unconditional love and I always get their names right 🙄

Reactions: 26
What is up with her faceee ???
View attachment 989949
Eta side note even her expressions on her face seem fake ... where the love and warmth expressed in that face?
The worst bit is how many takes did they do before she thought it was good enough for the gram poor boy is probably confused being called in an out waved off her she claims to go tuck him in yeah alright 👍

Reactions: 21
I don’t get the sharing of this routine and then following it with a post saying ‘no labels’

It’s not a label, Sophie. It’s who he is. It’s integral to his being and it’s vital you understand that to allow him to be his true self.

3D9F8609-63EE-4263-A836-27CEDC80A37B.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Ronnie loves routine... yeah because he's a toddler and toddlers love routine, they thrive with a strong routine. It's nothing special or out of the ordinary.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Shock most kids Ron’s age have a bedtime routine they love. Bet it throws ron right off when mumma flounces off and isn’t there for bedtime.. oh wait.. he’s probs more used to fiddle/James putting him to sleep anyway

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it weird that she's busy filming herself in the mirror instead of actually putting her child to bed? My toddler loves a bedtime routine too and it always involves both me and my husband taking him up to bed together and giving him a kiss goodnight, together. It's so bizarre that she just waves him off goodnight but doesn't actually tuck him in and kiss him goodnight herself. She tucks the bleeping dog in but not her actual human child! How bleeping weird is that?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Please, someone needs to teach her how to say Amazon. Would she refer to the AmazON rainforest? How did she come up with such a bizarre pronunciation!
Also that lamp in the boot room is awful, it looks exactly like the squirrel-proof bird feeder I've got in my garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope that bill going through parliament to make influencers declare when they've digitally altered their appearance in photos passes because this is just ridiculous.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks in the photo on the left. Her photoshopped jaw line on the right is disgusting.

Picsart_22-01-14_22-16-54-077_edit_2903798581193893.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I don't have a boot room, but I do have a massive walk in cupboard that we keeps our boots in. Its bigger than sophas boot room, its been whitewashed, because its just a cupboard and I'm forever scrubbing the walls where the boots live. It will not stay like that for long.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.