Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would she know his routine?

late night trips to SS
late night bingo
late night ikea trips
late night trips to sit in mc Donald’s car park with trace

have I missed anything?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
"I'm just going to live in here" - roofspace
"Gonna sit in here forever" - garage
"I could live right here" - waiting room on landing
"You'll find me sitting here spring summer autumn and winter guys" - pergola
" I'm going to sit in here all night" - alpaca shed
"I'm going to sit in here as long as I can" - boot room.

We all know she's usually glued to the sofa so she can't possibly sit everywhere at once. Maybe she's glued the sofa cushion to her arse so that she feels at home wherever she sits her arse down
What’s that song ... wherever I lay my ass (Hat) that’s my home 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally I sobbed when I was back in the office two days a week & if I wasn’t home in time to put my son to bed I was heartbroken 😭
What is she doing?
changed my hours at work to make sure I was home for evening meal and bedtime every single bleeping night after his dad left.

what bleeping planet is she on???

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dirty delete on the boys, cos she looks like her true self in the mirror 😂😂🤮 also making it clear she doesn’t put her own son to bed, a witch indeed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also in this house if daddy does bed time mine comes in gives me the BIGGEST hug and kiss ever before off to bed then again I don’t have my phone in my hand and notice they exists

• Heart
Reactions: 17
changed my hours at work to make sure I was home for evening meal and bedtime every single bleeping night after his dad left.

what bleeping planet is she on???
^^ this
I cut my days to 4 and do my 40 hours over 4 days.
exhausted? Sure but I get 3 full days to look after him without work
I can’t even imagine what goes through her head having no actual job

• Heart
Lennie, Henry 🤭 still find it amusing. Why is big bruva after little bruva though 🤔

• Haha
I’m not saying that we don’t divide and conquer for bedtime, because we do. But we make an effort to both spend quality time and say a proper goodnight to both the kids. Which means a story all together and then tucking my eldest in, where gets his own stories with daddy and I take the youngest off to bed. Also our phones are usually sat in the kitchen and aren’t involved at all 🥴

She’s not even going to read poor Ron a story?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How would she know his routine?

late night trips to SS
late night bingo
late night ikea trips
late night trips to sit in mc Donald’s car park with trace

have I missed anything?
Late night trips to the sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually feel really bad for anyone who doesn’t know who hunch is that’s gonna stumble across her “home is my paschunnn” style gram and leave a comment not knowing the level of abuse and they’re gonna get😩 anddd the fact she condones it! Is disgusting
“Why would she lie?” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also in this house if daddy does bed time mine comes in gives me the BIGGEST hug and kiss ever before off to bed then again I don’t have my phone in my hand and notice they exists
She needs to put the phone down…. Those kids will be affected by all this and she’s too bleeping stupid to realise

• Heart
  • Sad
^^ this
I cut my days to 4 and do my 40 hours over 4 days.
exhausted? Sure but I get 3 full days to look after him without work
I can’t even imagine what goes through her head having no actual job
exactly!!! What is she doing all day everyday when she could be with her kids?!!
Obviously I’m not a single mum any more… but I’m alone with both boys most evenings and I have a routine which gives me time with both of them. Usually I put the baby to bed first then have some time with my eldest before putting him to bed. Then when my partner hasn’t got a late clinic I cook for us and we sit down to eat together to talk about our days. It’s exhausting but I wouldn’t change it for the world! Quality time with my kids and family is everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well she’s obv not talking about her kids cos she calls the Alpacas “her boys”
She’s a bleep
91C9CC18-6726-4988-BC33-28F7798108B4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay, who called it say she shows Henry's bedtime routine but hinch is never involved in putting the kids to bed?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m not saying that we don’t divide and conquer for bedtime, because we do. But we make an effort to both spend quality time and say a proper goodnight to both the kids. Which means a story all together and then tucking my eldest in, where gets his own stories with daddy and I take the youngest off to bed. Also our phones are usually sat in the kitchen and aren’t involved at all 🥴

She’s not even going to read poor Ron a story?
Yep we divide and conquer here but both do a story with both boys before I take the youngest off to boob him to sleep. Books don’t seem to factor for hinch eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I came here to say the same!!
I've been a lurker up until now but her pronunciation of Amazon (over and over again!!!) seemed entirely for the benefit the Nusty Trolls.
Happy to have found like minded folk who's eyes have also been opened to the bullshitary of Mrs Hunch!
All the Vest!
Your name and pic have done me in 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.