Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep trying to insinuate that Ron is on the spectrum? Let your kid live his life mate stop sharing details to strangers that don’t need to be shared 😒
I’m excuse me is she really at taking videos/selfies with Lennie whilst someone else puts Ronnie to bed?
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, if Ronnie is going off to bed, why is she still sat up playing with Lennie? The favouritism is insane. Can’t blame Ron for being so naughty and wanting to get some love and attention for himself (if any of that is even true anyway πŸ™„)

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I used an example of how car accidents can emotionally affect you by telling a policyholder Audrey Hepburn drove in Hollywood, had an accident and never drove again so she had every right to put forward the claim for counselling…
Relationship and rapport building is a bizarre part of every job πŸ˜‚

I got dis candulll from b&m guyyyssss
I so need to start using Audrey Hepburn references in my every day life!!

edited to add… I built so much rapport with my partner that he kept sending flowers to my office every Friday… but anonymously because he was scared I’d go mental if I found out it was him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No matter how tired he is without fail it’s the same order

Posts video doing it in a different order

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 at this point she ain’t even trying

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s so uncomfortable to watch this tend affection. Sat on the floor holding the phone filming in the mirror. Tend caring for the kid. Tend waving.

put the phone down.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ughh she make me fume! 😑
Using her kids again!
While she’s got maximum reach cos she’s posted her shoe cupboard she posts her bleeping kids again! For maximum effect!
duck off Soph we see right through your TEND mother act! Like you give a tit about being a good parent! It’s all for the likes on the gram and boosting YOUR bleeping ego!
cow

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was intrigued / fascinated by cleaning / influencer accounts, they’re like the Australian experts in the daily Mail. I’ve learnt nothing new apart from shedloads of chemicals are the norm. I read People like her and felt sick. I’ve just seen the clip of Mrs Hinch sitting in front of a mirror recording little Ron and sharing his bedtime routine and felt so sad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny that Ronnie suddenly loves a routine (order is different to what he did but alright) but it wasn't that long ago he was going to bed and he ran in kissed Lennie, think he stroked Henry aswell but then he fucked off to whoever was in the dining room waiting for him, Jamie or mad ma. He didn't touch Soph. No waving. Nout.... So it must be a very new routine. I reckon she's talking bollocks again tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"I'm just going to live in here" - roofspace
"Gonna sit in here forever" - garage
"I could live right here" - waiting room on landing
"You'll find me sitting here spring summer autumn and winter guys" - pergola
" I'm going to sit in here all night" - alpaca shed
"I'm going to sit in here as long as I can" - boot room.

We all know she's usually glued to the sofa so she can't possibly sit everywhere at once. Maybe she's glued the sofa cushion to her arse so that she feels at home wherever she sits her arse down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Also, if Ronnie is going off to bed, why is she still sat up playing with Lennie? The favouritism is insane. Can’t blame Ron for being so naughty and wanting to get some love and attention for himself (if any of that is even true anyway πŸ™„)
someone i know has 2 children and the second is literally the favourite she writes all over social media how the 2nd one saved her life and that and literally pushes the oldest out. it’s heart breaking

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m excuse me is she really at taking videos/selfies with Lennie whilst someone else puts Ronnie to bed?
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Just gonna say that .. why the duck she waving off Ron to bed! Your his bleeping mum! How cruel go and tuck him in and give him kisses as you leave him in his BED! Routine my ass!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What’s wrong with one of these type of things?!!! Omg am I now an interior designer 😁 id of got one of these maybe wall mounted type so you can actually make use of the space!
home is my passion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just gonna say that .. why the duck she waving off Ron to bed! Your his bleeping mum! How cruel go and tuck him in and give him kisses as you leave him in his BED! Routine my ass!
Literally I sobbed when I was back in the office two days a week & if I wasn’t home in time to put my son to bed I was heartbroken 😭
What is she doing?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.