Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you so much ❤ And people call us all nusty trolls!

Go dogging 😂😂😂 he won’t let me drive the jags! Imagine if I suggested dogging 😂😂😂😂 (I bet he wouldn’t even know what it is, to be fair!!)
Just seen you've got an interview in a couple of weeks. Woohoo!!! Told you, something is always round the corner when something doesn't go to plan. I'm sending you lots of good luck dust for that one.

Hahaha you gotta add humor in some situations, hopefully it made you giggle. ❤

This hinch, is how you support people. She wishes she was part of our crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
as if i’ve down my real not tend cleaning of the house today and missed a full thread if not a full thread & a half gunna need a full week to catch up 🤮

Reactions: 6
‘Atta girl 😍😍 super proud of you 👏🏻

I’m so confused why she orders everything from Amazon that she can literally buy in a fuxking shop. The exact same. Is it just me? 😂👀
thank youuuu!! ❤❤ We were laughing at the job description as it says “builds effective relationships with consultants” and my partner was like “babe… I don’t think you’ll have an issues with that” 😂😂😂😂 somehow don’t think our relationship would be the best example for me to give in an interview!

well… she can’t #afflink a physical shop can she?! Hence Amazon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she lives in a time warp but that wasn’t the same order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Ron loves routine’

another little crumb dropped for the sheep to deflect from the fact that she’s fannying about with a cloak room months before moving in when most of us literally have a few hours to move house.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you guyyys reckon that bloody awful "Look at meeee" display coffee table is already/going to Mushroom Manaaar or staying at Greyskull to remind her family (whoever is living/will live there) how fayyymous she is?...

If not, maybe just an even bigger one or bespoke display cabinet?! 👍🏻🤪

Obviously there will be anuvver book of crap out at some point and possibly a future meltdown due to the "terrible stress" of moving/running two homes/juggling being a "working Mummazz"!

There's so many lies & inconsistencies, especially since Christmas, yet so many hunnzz just can't see it! 🤯

• Heart
christ ona bike she looks like a witch !
Who the duck is that? 😂😂😂

Is that another tend story to try and seem like such an amazing mum it’s always so over the top and extra. I love how she plays on the kids so people can’t possibly have an opinion on her lies as she’s likes to play little vulnerable Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg my heart breaks for that wee boy. I pray to god that he has the right people round him and notice that he has strong autism flags. The other night when he looks like he is trying to pull away from her l actually thought that he is doing a major autistic trait when they can’t talk to pull your hand and lead you to what they want. I know he is far to young for proper diagnosis but it’s there and he can be given help.

• Heart
thank youuuu!! ❤❤ We were laughing at the job description as it says “builds effective relationships with consultants” and my partner was like “babe… I don’t think you’ll have an issues with that” 😂😂😂😂 somehow don’t think our relationship would be the best example for me to give in an interview!

well… she can’t #afflink a physical shop can she?! Hence Amazon!
I used an example of how car accidents can emotionally affect you by telling a policyholder Audrey Hepburn drove in Hollywood, had an accident and never drove again so she had every right to put forward the claim for counselling…
Relationship and rapport building is a bizarre part of every job 😂

I got dis candulll from b&m guyyyssss

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen you've got an interview in a couple of weeks. Woohoo!!! Told you, something is always round the corner when something doesn't go to plan. I'm sending you lots of good luck dust for that one.

Hahaha you gotta add humor in some situations, hopefully it made you giggle. ❤

This hinch, is how you support people. She wishes she was part of our crowd.
thank you! ❤ It’s the job I’d prefer as well so am hoping I get a good shot at it!!

I need to tell him I’m on here so I can start sharing jokes 😂😂 I was just sat here thinking about making a joke about dogging then realised he’d be like “wtf are you talking about?” 😂😂

I always think that about Hinch… don’t wanna blow my own trumpet… but the circles I am (often forced! 🙈) to move in… she’d be dying to be a part of them and meet the people I meet… whereas I sit there thinking “damn I don’t wanna be here!” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep trying to insinuate that Ron is on the spectrum? Let your kid live his life mate stop sharing details to strangers that don’t need to be shared 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I bleeping hate mentioning peoples weight. Its just not me, I don't like it, I think all sizes are gorgeous, but I can't not say something.. Look at her legs, they're normal size legs. Healthy legs. And it's not just the way she's sat, she edits her legs to look like twigs, literal twigs. If they were twigs, they wouldn't go as full as that, no matter her position.
Stop editing your feckin photos Sophie.

Also her face looks puffy.... Either that's just her normal face and we're not used to seeing it cos she edits herself to have a real chizzled face, or she's had fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
thank you so much ❤ And people call us all nusty trolls!

Go dogging 😂😂😂 he won’t let me drive the jags! Imagine if I suggested dogging 😂😂😂😂 (I bet he wouldn’t even know what it is, to be fair!!)

edited to add… for the newbies here… we don’t own 10 jaguars 😂😂😂
That made me chuckle! Do you reckon Jaymeee is the type for dusk secluded car park "masked" antics? Oii oii! 😉👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.