Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant see the chameau wellies, fairfax and favour boots and barbour wax hanging there. Have to try and stay relevant tho ....wellies from amazon. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t get it 😭😭😭 basically the woman said my interview technique was perfect - they couldn’t fault it. I came across as a person they’d really like to work with. My answers and examples were high quality. There was just someone already performing at that level on a fixed term contract and they’ve offered it to them instead. She said if they weren’t in the position they’re in then they’d have been offering it to me.
Am still gutted though. But my partner got home at 5:30pm, we ordered Chinese food, and we’re child free tonight! To be fair, he’s doing a decent job at cheering me up!!
Something bigger and better will come along my darling, atleast you know your interview technique was 10/10 for your next one. Be proud or yourself and chin up! Everything happens for a reason. Your destined for something else, it's just round the corner.
Have a lovely night with your fella, no kids, go dogging in one of your 10 jaguars xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh darling, she’d have to be able to read first 😂

Can’t tell if sincere, or secret nusty troll.
View attachment 989873
I couldn't work it out either. Was going to comment and say she didn't need a book shelf cos she only has 7 books, 4 hinch ones (or is it 5), one on ducks and 2 alpaca colouring books!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that Jamie short for James changed his tracksuit today between shovelling gravel and the boot room work 🤔 You mean they didn’t do it all in one day 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m aghast 🥺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the subject of splinters I hope she gets one up her bum through her cheap utterly butterly loungewear

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something bigger and better will come along my darling, atleast you know your interview technique was 10/10 for your next one. Be proud or yourself and chin up! Everything happens for a reason. Your destined for something else, it's just round the corner.
Have a lovely night with your fella, no kids, go dogging in one of your 10 jaguars xx
Perfectly put! And I agree there's a reason for everything and the perfect job will come along.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
so rude 😢
But! If you want it keep an eye something better might come along 🥰

think of it this way… you could be an adhesive tile in Hinch’s boot room
thank you! Ironically at 3pm this afternoon I received an email inviting me to an interview for promotion within my own Trust 😂😂 so that’s in a couple of weeks!
Very glad I’m not an adhesive tile in Hunch’s boot room… I’d be cracking at the sound of her voice!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are the sheep actually on insta defending her over the ‘boot room’ saying the memories she has from decorating that cupboard will last her a lifetime and the love and memories made are priceless? What’s wrong with these people? When I moved in with my bf we decorated the flat, it was fun picking out stuff but I’ve not thought of it again since 😂😂😂 am I doing it wrong? Or is it maybe that we have jobs and lives and actually go out and enjoy ourselves so that wasn’t the highlight of our year? Jesus Christ I feel sorry for these people. Maybe I should have recorded the whole thing and stuck a power ballad over it 😭 Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
thank you so much ❤ And people call us all nusty trolls!

Go dogging 😂😂😂 he won’t let me drive the jags! Imagine if I suggested dogging 😂😂😂😂 (I bet he wouldn’t even know what it is, to be fair!!)

edited to add… for the newbies here… we don’t own 10 jaguars 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Thursday was a quiet day for Sophie (I know, it’s a shock).

She claims that she took the boys to soft play - but we all know it was really Jamie, who allegedly runs round shouting ‘Ronnie Hinch!’ over and over - and that Henry had a walk. Sorry Sophie but that’s a month’s worth of effort for you so we don’t believe it.

Chips for dinner again, clearly the only food they can have since the great jus roll recall of 2022.

Friday morning brought a photo of Ron’s bedroom (see nusty trolls, he isn’t still in a cot) which looked suspiciously like a list of undeclared ads, and was swiftly deleted.

It became clear why she’d deleted as she was then miraculously at the new housenotfarm, proving that Henry does get on with Mamfa’s dog I’m fank yoo.

Boot room updates began with stick on floor tiles (which were neither straight nor properly stuck) and some AmaZOn barskittttts which were declared cUUTTTTe.

Soph loved showing off her fave new tool, which has probably had more action lately than her original tool (Sorry Jamie but it’s true)

All rounded off with a string of stories and a boot room transformation grid post. There’s no grey or crushed velvet in sight, what will the huns do?! Call me suspicious, but this would be a great way to test the reaction from her flock of shoppers before unveiling any other rooms in the house.

There’s a not a lot of boot storage, and no sign of the umbrella stand she was gushing over just 2 days ago.

Essex fire service will be on standby for that candle though, nothing like a naked flame in an unoccupied room full of wood.

Weekend off now Soph?
Understandable as the poor love has been so busy, dashing between houses, uploading and deleting stories, and transforming that room in 24 hours?! She must need a rest.

View attachment 989521

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
Fantastic! Thank you so much for the fab recap! I’ve been MIA the last few days busy with my not tend job but now I’m all up to speed!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
thank you! Ironically at 3pm this afternoon I received an email inviting me to an interview for promotion within my own Trust 😂😂 so that’s in a couple of weeks!
Very glad I’m not an adhesive tile in Hunch’s boot room… I’d be cracking at the sound of her voice!!
‘Atta girl 😍😍 super proud of you 👏🏻

I’m so confused why she orders everything from Amazon that she can literally buy in a fuxking shop. The exact same. Is it just me? 😂👀

Reactions: 11
Cant see the chameau wellies, fairfax and favour boots and barbour wax hanging there. Have to try and stay relevant tho ....wellies from amazon. 💩
my boyfriend got me some la chameau’s for christmas probs most expensive shoes i’ve ever owned 😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine buying a million pound house to play tend DIY and basically turn it into a bleeping bodged mess 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
thank you so much ❤ And people call us all nusty trolls!

Go dogging 😂😂😂 he won’t let me drive the jags! Imagine if I suggested dogging 😂😂😂😂 (I bet he wouldn’t even know what it is, to be fair!!)

edited to add… for the newbies here… we don’t own 10 jaguars 😂😂😂
It’s 9 FFS DAN. GODDDDDDDD

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.