Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've one word for that boot room.......MUSTY. That's all it'll smell like in a couple of months.
Why not just leave the bare concrete or even slap some vinyl (lino for us commoners) down to make it easy clean. Those tiles are gonna be grouted in tit within a month! I don't buy this will be her actual boot room. I think she'll have the utility fitted out properly with built in units to hide all the crap.
Haven't watched her story yet but from the pics she is a bleeping joke. Those tiles look like.poundland ones that will last all of 5 mins in there. I know a few farmers, one of them has a proper tiled floor in their boot room, the others all just have varnished concrete. It's a practical space for storing filthy muddy wellies and wet coats not a flipping Insta perfect load of rubbish. She clearly hasn't a clue. Will watch her stories when I've psyched myself up to listen to her bloody nonsense and squawky voice

Reactions: 21
From the original ‘Hinchers’ she claims to have done all this for (not for fame or money),….

I’d say 10% of her following represents them!!

The rest is bots, other Celebs, and people who ain’t fussed enough to bother with her so haven’t deleted her.

I know I’ve said the word bot about 4 million times today 🤣… but only today reporting some have I realised how many there actually are - it’s insane!!!
How do you tell which are bots. I've looked at a few with no posts so how do I report these as can't say they post spam? 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Trying to Act relatable Hinch with a £1,5 million house but using cheap stick on floor tiles and more barrrrskkkiiitssss from Amazon isn’t going to work🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven't watched her story yet but from the pics she is a bleeping joke. Those tiles look like.poundland ones that will last all of 5 mins in there. I know a few farmers, one of them has a proper tiled floor in their boot room, the others all just have varnished concrete. It's a practical space for storing filthy muddy wellies and wet coats not a flipping Insta perfect load of rubbish. She clearly hasn't a clue. Will watch her stories when I've psyched myself up to listen to her bloody nonsense and squawky voice
I thought the dog's wash room would be far more practical with the sink and all?
Maybe this is the boot room for when you've been in the boot room🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman spends money like it’s actually worthless.
i know it’s been said previously, and I didn’t say it before because of that reason… but three scoops, three bins, three bowls, three baskets, three bags….what the actual duck is she on? I find it so insensitive. She is an absolute insult to people that work so hard for the bare basics, let alone having disposable income to spunk so frivolously on utter tit. Oooooh I need a shoe horn, I’ll spend a tenner on it… ooooh I need a bin, I’ll buy three …. Ooooh I need zoflora, I’ll buy 75,000…. Oooooh I need a farm, I’ll buy a house that’s sooooooo much bigger than my average followers house, they’ll believe it’s a farm. She is actually vile. God I dislike her🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the dog's wash room would be far more practical with the sink and all?
Maybe this is the boot room for when you've been in the boot room🙃
I'd like to know how she's going to make a washroom for the dog if it's the other side of her 'bigbootroom'. Looking at the floorplan of the house there's no water supply anywhere near it.

• Haha
  • Wow
I'd like to know how she's going to make a washroom for the dog if it's the other side of her 'bigbootroom'. Looking at the floorplan of the house there's no water supply anywhere near it.
Well she’s doesn’t apparently think about those things 🤪 the alpacas don’t seem to have a water supply either 🤣🤣

Altho she’s been on tattle and realised and now sorting it 👍🏻

Yes she’s the Instagram equivalent of a Stepford wife🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t with the baskets and trying to pretty everything up!
It’s a bloody boot room!
If you want pretty and clean then you should of stuck with your other big house that is most people’s dream home!
But no greed got the better of ya!
Find a lane and stick with it!!
Either you stay at greyskull or the farm that’s not a farm!!
bleeping hell!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Although it has been deleted, just wanted to add I would not feel comfortable with a beaded curtain pull (is that what they are called? 😂) in a room with an active toddler. I also hope she has tied off any cords on that blind so they are not a strangulation risk.

What am I saying? He hasn’t slept in that bedroom for months.
That bed is just a film set. Freshly ironed sheets? Hunch doesn't even own a proper ironing board.
Duck off with your lies Hunch. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.