Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Winning thread title by @BunnyBoo0102

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Wednesday began with some ads, and another opportunity to show that ‘Ronnie’ had drawn on the furniture. We all know it was really Sophie, as Ronnie isn’t allowed anywhere near the coffME table or crayons.

The bathroom full of Teschooo ads was needed to get a few ££ in the bank to fund her latest haul of useless impulse buys - an umbrella stand and a shoe horn for the boot room. Can’t wait to see how long they last without being caked in mud or chewed by rodents.

Jamie was treated to a pair of Amazon wellies, which are such a big change from flip flops that he’s forgotten how to walk properly. Hopefully these wellies are just for ‘tend countryside life, because they aren’t going to withstand anything more than that.

Despite promising to take the new bargs to the ‘tend farmhouse and show the shoppers, Soph only managed to remember to show off the latest creation from Weeping Gepetto’s Workshop - another slow feeder for ‘the boys’. Santa needs to check where his elves are as the speed Weepy is building these things is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle.
The oversized bird table hay feeder doesn’t appear to have been treated or weatherproofed, so the alpacas may just eat the feeder rather than the hay…

50 shades of mushroom paint samples (hint hint freebies) and a staged Mummaz and boys photo with a plagiarised quote, and all that was left to do was put Henry to bed. Poor dog has no clue what’s going on any more, one minute he’s locked up in Guantanamo Grey and the next he’s in a hi-vis on a ‘tend farm.
He’s going to be even more confused when the three Hinch boys of the alpacalypse arrive.

TL;DR - Soph’s still boring as ever.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend and chief troll
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Father James modelled his new flip flop wellies before blessing the plastiK grass with hoover lines:
C0BA966E-63AC-4198-8519-2F88DB3884A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 434
Morning guyyyssch!

Well done @Pollyanna263 I'm cracking up at the re-cap and "Guantanamo Grey"! 🤣

@Andioooop - cackling so hard at your latest hilarious creation! The faux grass/hoover, the buggered shed signs and Reverend Jaymee!
You two are gold standard! 😂👏🏻💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t take the credit for Guantanamo Grey, someone said it on a thread ages ago but I can’t remember who 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also here's a receipt for the latest 'story' that she uploaded and quickly deleted about an hour ago. Yes that's right, she's applying filler, with a credit card. No cheesy music playing over the top though unfortunately. No 'hinchy do you love me are you filling'..... playing either. God I miss that song. 🙄
Screenshot_20220113_075425.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
great thread recap @Pollyanna263 and picture @Andioooop 😂

I can’t see the DIY story this morning. Did Soph post accidentally or on purpose and then deleted it just to gain interest from her followers.

no way is she up and doing DIY and with a credit card 😂 That house is already painted with every greige colour F&B have to offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh god - Father James flip flop wellies because he can't walk in normal footwear!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Just brilliant the attention to detail! Literally the funniest thing i see everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just caught up with her tit show! Just shows she has no clue what she’s doing! Does she not realise them wellie boots will last 5 minutes? Anyone that lives in the country will be laughing at her!! Most people know if you’re outside working you need to keep you’re feet warm to keep the rest of you warm so you get a decent pair off boots/wellies and some good boot socks! Absolute buffoons 🙄 Just amazes me how she throws the cash round on tit that isn’t practical at all! I really hope the farmer next to her muck spreads their fields! That might be a wake up call for her royal highness of Maldon….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Anyone seen the zoopla advert? Deffo like Sophie’s idea. Horses for neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she'd be quiet today as it's Thursday. Now I've missed a dirty delete, gutted. 🥺🤣

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.