Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet are about a size 8, not that big really.

I think fanny/boobelle and that other one that turned up a couple of weeks ago are one and the same. I'd like to get her pissed to have her spill the beans on what says she knows.
I cant be doing the hints and then nothing
I was going to say I bet she’s about a size 7/8.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha. Now she’s got seagrass in there 😂😂. Watch that go mouldy quicker than you can say Alpaca farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It proper winds me up how she clearly chased fame and still does with all the bots she buys. I’ve reported quite a few this morning 😂 lying in bed on a hot water bottle with a bad back so might as well keep occupied from the pain
I’m reporting new bots faster than she can say alpaca x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OHuh Lordy!
now she’s getting tend EXCITED over some bleeping baskets 🙄
Really useful in a boot/coat room
She’s just gets pure useless tat!! Without thinking of practicalities 😩
Is she begging Ikea today or what 🙄
Or undeclared ads nobody knows 🤪
And what’s going in them, a shoehorn in each😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And good spot with the tiles out of whack!
now I can’t unsee! 👀😂
Anddd just wanted to say if that’s a “stunting for the gram” video I ever saw!
she literally pushed that tool up to the edge and did ....
Absolutely duck all! You ain’t no DIY queen you fake witch!
ohhhh me Janine and me dad like been grafting so hard doing this .... what?! Laying some sticking backplastic flooring?! Over less than 6m2 at a push!
Yea proper hard work 👀 #deluded
Wonder if theres a undeclared add for the tool she had on show 🤣
View attachment 988818

ETA Oooooo! if we know the size Of the floor tiles we can work out how big her Footz are! 🤪
Sorry for quoting myself but too late to edit.
It’s still a tit job but I think that’s a loose tile dammit that’s not stuck down 😐

And what’s going in them, a shoehorn in each😂😂😂😂
bleeping probably! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've one word for that boot room.......MUSTY. That's all it'll smell like in a couple of months.
Why not just leave the bare concrete or even slap some vinyl (lino for us commoners) down to make it easy clean. Those tiles are gonna be grouted in tit within a month! I don't buy this will be her actual boot room. I think she'll have the utility fitted out properly with built in units to hide all the crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
From the original ‘Hinchers’ she claims to have done all this for (not for fame or money),….

I’d say 10% of her following represents them!!

The rest is bots, other Celebs, and people who ain’t fussed enough to bother with her so haven’t deleted her.

I know I’ve said the word bot about 4 million times today 🤣… but only today reporting some have I realised how many there actually are - it’s insane!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bugs me she writes Dad Jamie and I (trying not to notice the poor punctuation) but she says me, dad and Jamie in her video. That's my dig at her for the day, I'm off to catch up on all the threads I've missed since I was last on. Hope you nusties are all well.
Grammar is vital,it's the difference between "Can you help Jack off the horse?"and "Can you help jack off the horse?"😳
Ps:hope I spelt grammar right,it looks wrong 🤦‍♀️
Sous,are you there?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that Hinch’s sisters from weeping Al or Inch’s sister🤔
Her sis in law, Jamie’s brother and wife I believe. She had an Instagram business not sure if still does, selling house tat. Sopha used to tag her in posts can’t remember the insta name now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s she going to put in those teeny tiny baskets? How many baskets does one house need? It’s just so she can put up little black hooks that papa made 😡the baskets and bags are just dust collectors that’ll rot by the end of winter, bleep

Reactions: 16
Why the duck has she got them baskets and bags for?!

Boot rooms are for... shoes, boots and coats... she just can't stop spending money and filling up landfills can she

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.