Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys let's all get along and stick to the "We hate Hinch chat" not liking all the guessing about other members . I tried to find an image for the Get Along Gang ,and look at the first one I saw !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Mention no wheelbarrow and one appears. Mention would be nice to see Ronnie being allowed to help and here we are. Definitely reading here
Edit to add even the wellies have made an appearance.
2022-01-14 15.37.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
How do you tell which are bots. I've looked at a few with no posts so how do I report these as can't say they post spam? 🙋‍♀️
I know same problem, the ones with the pictures are easy as like you say ‘spam’, and they are clearly stealing peoples photo.

(anyone wondering how to spot …there will be like 10 random posts etc all uploaded on same day)

A lot seem to have photos - but some without I just reported as spam anyway….For now!

Reactions: 9
Mention no wheelbarrow and one appears. Mention would be nice to see Ronnie being allowed to help and here we are. Definitely reading here
Edit to add even the wellies have made an appearance.View attachment 988921
OMG you can’t make this tit up!
Get an actual life of your own Soph! Fucks sake
Wouldn’t know authentic if it slapped her round the face!

Reactions: 13
This is why we never see her in gifted footwear, whenever she's sent any, it's 3 sizes too small!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd like to know how she's going to make a washroom for the dog if it's the other side of her 'bigbootroom'. Looking at the floorplan of the house there's no water supply anywhere near it.
I haven't seen the floorplan,I just remember her showing a room with a sink.

Reactions: 8
Imagine living in this bland house. I never got on the grey band wagon. So dreary. The kids must think they’re colour blind.
Oh they might be ok now .. she’s copying other peoples style off Pinterest for this house 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.