Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will last longer: Inch’s £13 wellies or the stick on floor in the boot room.
place your bets

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What will last longer: Inch’s £13 wellies or the stick on floor in the boot room.
place your bets
Everything is so rushed, she's such a brat! Those self adhesive tiles shouldn't be laid on that floor, couldn't have Weeping Gepetto put some hard board down first?

Reactions: 19
Anddd if we are assuming this is now real time
Check the nails! They look fresssscch!
Defo been redoing the same colour for the sake of her pre records 🤣🤣🤣
E897BE72-4442-4FDB-814D-781294A4F211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything is so rushed, she's such a brat! Those self adhesive tiles shouldn't be laid on that floor, couldn't have Weeping Gepetto put some hard board down first?
Absolutely. Very rushed. As I said earlier those stick on tiles are absolutely fine indoors. Although my mum has noticed they are peeling up now after 2 years (in case anyone was interested in how long they last). But no way would I put them down in a room that is essentially outside with no heating and will get wed, muddy and cold and damp etc. They won’t cure. They will instantly peel up and they won’t handle being mopped in the way you need to for mud. And they won’t handle stones and grit. They won’t last. So it’s just a massive waste.

Reactions: 30
And good spot with the tiles out of whack!
now I can’t unsee! 👀😂
Anddd just wanted to say if that’s a “stunting for the gram” video I ever saw!
she literally pushed that tool up to the edge and did ....
Absolutely duck all! You ain’t no DIY queen you fake witch!
ohhhh me Janine and me dad like been grafting so hard doing this .... what?! Laying some sticking backplastic flooring?! Over less than 6m2 at a push!
Yea proper hard work 👀 #deluded
Wonder if theres a undeclared add for the tool she had on show 🤣
EA504866-5D36-4AF9-A314-FD253DEFB94C.png

ETA Oooooo! if we know the size Of the floor tiles we can work out how big her Footz are! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And good spot with the tiles out of whack!
now I can’t unsee! 👀😂
Anddd just wanted to say if that’s a stunting for the gram video I ever saw!
she literally pushed that tool up to the edge and did ....
Absolutely duck all! You ain’t no DIY queen you fake witch!
ohhhh me Janine and me dad like been grafting so hard doing this .... what?! Laying some sticking backplastic flooring?! Over less than 6m2 at a push!
Yea proper hard work 👀 #deluded
Wonder if theres a undeclared add for the tool she had on show 🤣
View attachment 988818

ETA Oooooo! if we know the size Of the floor tiles we can work out how big her Footz are!
Her feet are about a size 8, not that big really.

I think fanny/boobelle and that other one that turned up a couple of weeks ago are one and the same. I'd like to get her pissed to have her spill the beans on what says she knows.
I cant be doing the hints and then nothing

Reactions: 10
I grew up down south so not sure if they had them anywhere else. They were basically McDonald’s but on a plate 😂 I used to love going when I was younger as I would have the knickerbockerglory for after 😋
I actually worked in one part time (down South) when I was 16. 50 years ago🤫. I used to make knickerbocker glories. And as for the bender sausages, like frankfurters, you'd never eat one if you saw it being made 🤢 I remember asking if I could clean the kitchen (a bit fanatical about all that grease) and I spent a week doing it. For my hard work I got a shilling an hour raise (that's 5p in today's money) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
We still have one near us close to Rochester. Food comes on plates with cutlery too, but my favourite was the brown derby. A hot doughnut, covered in ice cream, nuts and chocolate sauce. So maybe that’s why I’m a middle aged chubby 🤣🤣🤣
I loved them too 🤣😊

Reactions: 7
Oh and while I’m on having a rant!
The dog video another “stunting for the gram”
Clearly called the doggos over! They run over like good doggos do, all excited to your feet .... and what do you do!!
stand there like a pleb holding your phone still videoing standing there, you didn’t even bother to fuss or show them any attention ..
The dogs lose their excitement and then just end up standing about, like “what was this for then” “I dunno mate. Waste of time”.

IMO if you loved your dog and they’re running to you (cos you bleeping well called them to you!) then you give them some fuss with your bleeping hands. Bend down! Say goooo boy and talk doggo speak etc etc .. attention
They literally realise they been duped and just stand there like what do we do now? 😐
she’s just so fakeeeee I can’t take it 😩
BD4481E3-3EF7-4C87-8131-8A99D5DB3186.png
14FF0120-C650-4ACF-A1A5-9ADA50FC059D.png

Reactions: 23
I don’t think @Alpacamabags talks in riddles, I think she just talks a lot of tit 🤣 which I quite enjoy as she gets drunker and less sensical.

The Kardashian thing could make sense as she has a large following, she’s in all the stores and they wouldn’t know any better. Isn’t she still signed with P&G though? And she’d have to actually start cleaning again and that seems unlikely. I still can’t see her on TV. Unless she’s going to whip off that oversized tracksuit and reveal a whole new body (which wouldn’t match her unfiltered face 🤔). Again, absolutely nothing wrong with her body, but she’s clearly very self conscious and if she can’t even pose for an unfiltered photo looking at the camera, how could she be on TV?
Not guilty 😂🙈 there’s other accounts with similar names, I don’t talk in riddles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not that anyone cares but think I’m going to go on a deep rest guyzzz until the new tea dribblers have buggered off and the Maldon three turn up

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We need a new rule on here where its not allowed to say ‘I can’t say’ ‘I can’t name’ when spilling some tea or mention things because a it’s f**ckinf annoying 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.