Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Father James modelled his new flip flop wellies before blessing the plastiK grass with hoover lines:
C0BA966E-63AC-4198-8519-2F88DB3884A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 434

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Winning thread title by @BunnyBoo0102

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Wednesday began with some ads, and another opportunity to show that ‘Ronnie’ had drawn on the furniture. We all know it was really Sophie, as Ronnie isn’t allowed anywhere near the coffME table or crayons.

The bathroom full of Teschooo ads was needed to get a few ££ in the bank to fund her latest haul of useless impulse buys - an umbrella stand and a shoe horn for the boot room. Can’t wait to see how long they last without being caked in mud or chewed by rodents.

Jamie was treated to a pair of Amazon wellies, which are such a big change from flip flops that he’s forgotten how to walk properly. Hopefully these wellies are just for ‘tend countryside life, because they aren’t going to withstand anything more than that.

Despite promising to take the new bargs to the ‘tend farmhouse and show the shoppers, Soph only managed to remember to show off the latest creation from Weeping Gepetto’s Workshop - another slow feeder for ‘the boys’. Santa needs to check where his elves are as the speed Weepy is building these things is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle.
The oversized bird table hay feeder doesn’t appear to have been treated or weatherproofed, so the alpacas may just eat the feeder rather than the hay…

50 shades of mushroom paint samples (hint hint freebies) and a staged Mummaz and boys photo with a plagiarised quote, and all that was left to do was put Henry to bed. Poor dog has no clue what’s going on any more, one minute he’s locked up in Guantanamo Grey and the next he’s in a hi-vis on a ‘tend farm.
He’s going to be even more confused when the three Hinch boys of the alpacalypse arrive.

TL;DR - Soph’s still boring as ever.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend and chief troll
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

mingeandbracket

'I never thought I'd see the day he waves and walks off holding hands with his teacher'...

I'm getting Matilda vibes. Ron and his teacher saying good fucking riddance as those arseholes walk away
7e0b00e104ca06d43eab63205448f757.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

mingeandbracket

Also here's a receipt for the latest 'story' that she uploaded and quickly deleted about an hour ago. Yes that's right, she's applying filler, with a credit card. No cheesy music playing over the top though unfortunately. No 'hinchy do you love me are you filling'..... playing either. God I miss that song. 🙄
Screenshot_20220113_075425.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 78

The Slayer

I've spent years turning my home totally grey like my idol Mrs Hinch - she's my heroine & I buy 5 of everything she uses

Oh dear what are they going to do now shes living in a £1m tend farm with a whole new budget and colour scheme!?!

Poor sods!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Unreal how after just a couple of years since the extenshuunn and all her new shit/bed/kitchen drive thru, pergolaaah ... her dream home and now its basically all obselete to her and starts again!

So bloody wasteful, her greed is astonishing! She surely can't be relatable to her target shoppers now yet too fucking chavvy to fit in with an upmarket audience?

She's obviously egging for these posh companies for more gifted items. Sickening individual! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Glad I wasn't around for the riddles last night. It's just boring now and hurts your head when it is literal riddles. I think it's time to just ignore any milky tea, it's happening too often. What's happening with the threads recently?? They've gone..... Weird, just not the same.

Anyway, hinch is really pushing the 2 of them being little sods isn't she. They haveeeee to be a team. They haveeeee to be up to mischief. Leave them alone man

• Heart
Reactions: 68

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Holy shit! Do you still have the message?
I’d send it to Gleam.
No I deleted it because when I responded to her explaining I used to like her and had to unfollow her as I found it hard to watch her after my miscarriage she blocked me 🙏🏻
she messaged me as I commented on an all on the board post so not on her actual posts) Atv
She messaged me (&quite a few others) calling me horrible shit and then weirdly commented about things on my feed about my family and enjoy (where I live) it was BIZARRE but she’d messaged and commented on a lot of peoples accounts on the same day who’d commented on it, was really weird. (To state I never ever messaged her and have never sent her any form of abuse or approached her at all she messaged me)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sent this pic to a mate of mine who owns a farm. I said you should do up your mudroom like this, he said fuck off it looks like a toilet without a toilet. His mudroom is basic and functional, concrete floor, not a resting olace lol, stinks of wet coats and dogs but he doesn't care because he's a farmer. Then he said is that a fucking candle?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Andioooop

VIP Member
Now listen @andio.you don't deserve your full title!
You are on the wind up.What were you sneaking around Maldon for today?I tried to message you several times but,as you say convienitely,no signal.
I am nothing like alpacha and I'm pretty sure they don't want to be lumped in with me either😂
Say goodnight nicely xx

We definitely don't know each other but I really feel I know where you are coming from.We can't say or we'll both be banished!Just promise to keep us updated x
Very confused indeed. These threads seem to be taking quite a few strange turns lately. Think i’m gunna back off for a while. Keep up all the good sleuthing & banter guysh xo

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ItsNotAFarm

Been away for a couple of days and oh well, the shit show continues.
Am I the only one who can’t wait until the novelty wears off all this fabricated faux farm.
We all know she ain’t picking up after any animals.
I doubt she picks up after the boys after they’ve been hiding behind the sofa all afternoon.
She really does have herself down as lady of the manor.
More like bitch of the barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Agree Lonnie looks very little here. Not once has she shown Lonnie rolling around on the floor being a baby. He’s always propped up. At almost 8 months old now I’d be assuming he can roll? Can sit unassisted? Can crawl??? I know I’m skewed with this stuff cos my two did the physical stuff quite early (not bragging - I wanted them to slow down they are bloody manic) but surely Lonnie would at least be attempting to crawl? Soft play should be heaven for him at this age. Plonked in the middle of the baby area trying to pull himself up on things, trying to crawl but flopping over, trying to eat the gross foam bits. No?

I await my bingo. I really do. Hinch farm is proving she’s in a time warp that’s at least 3 months out.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Popsicle12345

Just caught up with her shit show! Just shows she has no clue what she’s doing! Does she not realise them wellie boots will last 5 minutes? Anyone that lives in the country will be laughing at her!! Most people know if you’re outside working you need to keep you’re feet warm to keep the rest of you warm so you get a decent pair off boots/wellies and some good boot socks! Absolute buffoons 🙄 Just amazes me how she throws the cash round on shit that isn’t practical at all! I really hope the farmer next to her muck spreads their fields! That might be a wake up call for her royal highness of Maldon….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

flyonthewall_22

I don’t think @fannysjohnny is any of them - she has been around too long and we all know that the Hinch-Barkers could not resist the urge to reveal themselves before now. I agree with @Danielle0120 though - enough of the milky tea! Spit it all out Alpaca style or say nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 61