Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Transformation is up! My prediction of a Reed diffuser was incorrect. We have candles instead. Close enough 🤣😂😅
The huns are gushing over her boot room reveal. Someone even posted 'I didn't know I needed a boot room till now'
Another poster said they were 'disappointed' with it, and immediately got shot down by the huns. 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The huns are gushing over her boot room reveal. Someone even posted 'I didn't know I needed a boot room till now'
Another poster said they were 'disappointed' with it, and immediately got shot down by the huns. 🙄
Half of them have probably never put a wellie boot on in their life. No clue

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sent this pic to a mate of mine who owns a farm. I said you should do up your mudroom like this, he said duck off it looks like a toilet without a toilet. His mudroom is basic and functional, concrete floor, not a resting olace lol, stinks of wet coats and dogs but he doesn't care because he's a farmer. Then he said is that a bleeping candle?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Sent this pic to a mate of mine who owns a farm. I said you should do up your mudroom like this, he said duck off it looks like a toilet without a toilet. His mudroom is basic and functional, concrete floor, not a resting olace lol, stinks of wet coats and dogs but he doesn't care because he's a farmer. Then he said is that a bleeping candle?!!!
A bleeping candle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really should call it a ‘cloakroom’ cause it sure as duck ain’t gonna see any boots. To be fair if it was actually attached to the hallway and by the front door then it would be a decent place to keep your coats/shoes and dog leads etc. not sure why a candle would be needed in such a place though..

Reactions: 16
All I can say on the Boot Room is you can take the girl out of B&M but you can’t take B&M out of the girl! 😂. Can’t see her making the features in “Country Living” anytime soon. Hardly up there with the Chipping Norton set is it? Posh & Becks will be relieved 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s really going for insta interiors style but has missed the mark. It just looks a bit meh. And massively impractical. Her sheep won’t realise this though.
Also calling bingo on a new interiors book called ‘home is my passion’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
NEW THREAD

Leave your wellies in the boot room hunnayyyys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.