Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Ron’s allowed to play with that wheel barrow and it hasn’t just been thrown back in the insta props boot room after the picture was taken

Reactions: 17
I’m very confused about the layout of this house. So are we saying that the “boot room” isn’t actually close to or linked inside to the front hallway? So muddy walk etc then into boot room, take off said boots and coats and then back outside to enter the actual house?
Well that’s just bloody genius isn’t it? 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m very confused about the layout of this house. So are we saying that the “boot room” isn’t actually close to or linked inside to the front hallway? So muddy walk etc then into boot room, take off said boots and coats and then back outside to enter the actual house?
It's not about the using of a boot room, it's just about the having, the decorating and the jazzing up with baskets and fake flowers. It's a tend boot room ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wasn’t there a sink in the the original utility area? She said she was going to keep it and then it was gone 🙁
You could be right,I know I thought I'd love that room to wash the dogs down and use as a boot room.I'm really not sure now.

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen the floorplan,I just remember her showing a room with a sink.
Don't think I'm giving anything forbidden away. But this shows where the bootroom is, on the left, the opposite side is I think where the washroom is meant to be. This is currently a bare room used previously for tools. No sink. That was her inspo for what she's hoping for.
washroom.jpg

Course I could be wrong. but think this is the right location.

Reactions: 9
OHuh Lordy!
now she’s getting tend EXCITED over some bleeping tiny baskets 🙄
Really useful in a boot/coat room
She’s just gets pure useless tat!! Without thinking of practicalities 😩
Is she begging Ikea today or what 🙄
Or undeclared ads nobody knows 🤪
Boot room 🤣🤣🤣
Thinks that hanging crappy cheap bags and baskets in there keeps her down with her pauper followers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s been said before but I was wondering

When hinch said inch was at church, does that mean he was at the new house? Cos the front door and entry are churchlike? Was it supposed to be a clever ruse?

Reactions: 19
I just can’t with the baskets and trying to pretty everything up!
It’s a bloody boot room!
If you want pretty and clean then you should of stuck with your other big house that is most people’s dream home!
But no greed got the better of ya!
Find a lane and stick with it!!
Either you stay at greyskull or the farm that’s not a farm!!
bleeping hell!!!
Jaaaayyyyymeeee I cannnnnttt move yet!!!! I’ve not bought 100 sea grass bassssrrrrrrrkkkheetssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

When hinch said inch was at church, does that mean he was at the new house? Cos the front door and entry are churchlike? Was it supposed to be a clever ruse?
I didn’t think that they were church going folk? Never ever seen them going to church on her page 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s just literally a cupboard outside the back door not connected to the main house except via outside

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You could be right,I know I thought I'd love that room to wash the dogs down and use as a boot room.I'm really not sure now.
I think it just got took out for now ... it’s probably been installed in the new utility as we speak if not already done so! you now the room where the walls came down n tidied up in a few hours 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I get where you're coming from 🤔
He did put up photos of a Catholic Church though.
Holy Mary,Jesus and Joseph if that was a distraction.
I can't stop blessing myself on their behalves 😟

• Haha
Is Ron wearing the same outfit that he wore “yesterday” for soft play or are my eyes deceiving me 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.