Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think @fannysjohnny was Trace from the loft but now I wonder if she’s one of the Sisters (Sopha or Jamie’s) as family members would know things that friends don’t so would be easier for them to be found out if they say too much on here 🤔
I thought they lived up north though, Hinch’s sisters, and Fanny lives in Essex🤔

Reactions: 11
A feckin boot room would be less of my worries if I had a whole house to do up. I'd make my kids bedroom a priority so they settled. That's what I did anyway.. Oh wait, the house is already done isn't it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was thinking her sister was local as Sopha always has her niece over. Not sure where Jimbobs sister lives though 🤔
Oh you mean Mamfa, I thought you meant the other sisters that Hinch has never mentioned. Inch’s sister is local.

Reactions: 9
So Ronnie is naughty but when he’s with Lonnie it’s mischief? The connotation’s of each word is very different. Naughty makes you think he’s screaming, shouting and wrecking the joint whereas mischief makes it sound funny. Try as you might Soph, mum of the year you ain’t 🙁
I have 2 boys, ( grown up now) but at the age that Lennie and Ronnie are they never sat still let alone for posed photo, I don’t understand how she gets them settled down but maybe cause mine were 2 nutters lol

Reactions: 13
Hope these tiles aren't stuck down yet, out of alignment and gaps...half a job Soph strikes again.
she’s bloody competing with SS again 🙄
Look I can do DIY too 🙄
duck off Soph we don’t care 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
and time stamping now too 🙄
Too little too late tho really trying to prove your now posting real ish time after all the other lies tbh 👍🏻

Reactions: 17
Oh please duck off with your toNIGGHT!! What even is that about 🤔😬
Can’t stand her giddy excited braggy speak 🤢

• Haha
Imagine having so much money that you can buy a 1.5 million pound house (with a bit of a garden, not a farm!) and then not move in for months, instead faffing around with a boot room while paying for two houses. You are sooooo relatable Sofa.

Reactions: 23
Haha I posted the same 😂 it's embarrassing to have that much money and not get someone to do it properly.
Or at least proper tiles ffs! 🙄
Imagine her thinking if i use these tiles I will be relatable to the huns still! I think you can get these from b & m ( well similar- stick on )

Last edited:
Is wimpy a southern thing? I’ve never seen one I thought they were from the 70s 😂
I grew up down south so not sure if they had them anywhere else. They were basically McDonald’s but on a plate 😂 I used to love going when I was younger as I would have the knickerbockerglory for after 😋

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.