Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP has a new tv show showing her doing up her munky mansion. CC also has a tv show doing up her new house so I recon Sopha has one coming out, probably on ITVb. Would explain why she hasn’t shown much of the inside work being done.

Reactions: 11
The joints on those bastards. How can you not match that up??? Deffo ones Sopha has done herself. No wonder Weeper doesn’t let her do anything she’s tit
Ha ha ha! Complete rubbish, even between the three of them. This Faux Farm FuckUp is going to be a joy to behold if everything we’ve seen so far is anything to go by.

Reactions: 10
Have you tried putting some cat litter in some tights?
Knot the ends put them in your window sill, absorbs the condensation I believe, change every month..
Sorry if it's already been mentioned 🥰
This is brilliant I’m going to try it thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fucks sake, our new house has the same flooring in the hallway 🙄 will have to get a sign saying #notahincher when we move in. Still can't convince my friends to see her for what she really is.
I wanted that in my bathroom, not anymore.

Reactions: 8
Very confused indeed. These threads seem to be taking quite a few strange turns lately. Think i’m gunna back off for a while. Keep up all the good sleuthing & banter guysh xo
No no no @Andioooop we can’t lose you you’re a legend! We love you and your fantastic art work, please don’t let anyone make you feel that way. You’re one in a million! Please stay ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bugs me she writes Dad Jamie and I (trying not to notice the poor punctuation) but she says me, dad and Jamie in her video. That's my dig at her for the day, I'm off to catch up on all the threads I've missed since I was last on. Hope you nusties are all well.

Reactions: 13
Have you tried putting some cat litter in some tights?
Knot the ends put them in your window sill, absorbs the condensation I believe, change every month..
Sorry if it's already been mentioned 🥰
This is a fab tip! I’m going to try it because my windows get really bad too. Thank you 😊

KP has a new tv show showing her doing up her munky mansion. CC also has a tv show doing up her new house so I recon Sopha has one coming out, probably on ITVb. Would explain why she hasn’t shown much of the inside work being done.
Oh man, can you imagine if she does 😁😁 I bet we gain some new followers if that happens

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi all been lurking here for a little while. Got to say you guys have provided many laughs in what has been a rough few weeks for me. The recaps and the photoshops are just too bloody good! Thanks for the distraction guuuuyyyyssch!

Used to follow hunch, then she just pissed me off. Now this farm reveal is just another level.

So this morning I was driving to work (real not tend) and heard Zoe Ball interviewing Kelvin Fletcher, did anyone else hear it? I don’t know anything about him really other than him being in Emmerdale. Well looks like him and his wife have moved to a farm (real not tend) and have a new TV show coming out about it. So if hunch is wanting to do TV (as mentioned here before) then that should piss on her (wimpy) chips a bit!

After a quick google looks like they have 120 acres, 20 sheep, 3 pigs and wait for it… 3 alpacas! Sounds like they get really stuck in but also have help from people who actually know what they are doing.

Sorry if this has been talked about before (can’t keep up with all you nusty trolls!) but thought it makes her hunch farm look a bit crap in comparison if she’s going along the lines of “celebrity buys farm for new life in the country” type narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think @Alpacamabags talks in riddles, I think she just talks a lot of tit 🤣 which I quite enjoy as she gets drunker and less sensical.

The Kardashian thing could make sense as she has a large following, she’s in all the stores and they wouldn’t know any better. Isn’t she still signed with P&G though? And she’d have to actually start cleaning again and that seems unlikely. I still can’t see her on TV. Unless she’s going to whip off that oversized tracksuit and reveal a whole new body (which wouldn’t match her unfiltered face 🤔). Again, absolutely nothing wrong with her body, but she’s clearly very self conscious and if she can’t even pose for an unfiltered photo looking at the camera, how could she be on TV?
Yes I think she is as she did a story the other day stating she works for P&G in the ad. So I’m assuming she can’t promote any other product that is in direct competition with them. I can’t imagine they would be happy with her promoting Eco cleaning products alongside their non eco friendly products unless her contract with them is ending 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I dislike the riddles a lot. Either spill the tea or I’m incredibly confused .
I feel that Fanny’s Johnny is someone who is close with Hinch. I’ve felt it a long time but I’m also a terrible detective so am probably miles off 😜

I miss @Bunnykins I didn’t know she’d left.
I used to think @fannysjohnny was Trace from the loft but now I wonder if she’s one of the Sisters (Sopha or Jamie’s) as family members would know things that friends don’t so would be easier for them to be found out if they say too much on here 🤔

Reactions: 12
Bugs me she writes Dad Jamie and I (trying not to notice the poor punctuation) but she says me, dad and Jamie in her video. That's my dig at her for the day, I'm off to catch up on all the threads I've missed since I was last on. Hope you nusties are all well.
And no comma after dad .... so dad Jamie is one person 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.