Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The joints on those bastards. How can you not match that up??? Deffo ones Sopha has done herself. No wonder Weeper doesn’t let her do anything she’s tit
Haha I posted the same 😂 it's embarrassing to have that much money and not get someone to do it properly.

Reactions: 14
I also think she’s watching who has viewed the posts she puts up and then takes down and then matches it up with who posts about it on here. Know what I mean? She’s crafty like that.
Easy enough to do when you only have a handful of followers in reality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For Jesus’ sake anyway why am I looking a Henry sniffing that other dog 🤮 my cornflakes are coming back up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We still have one near us close to Rochester. Food comes on plates with cutlery too, but my favourite was the brown derby. A hot doughnut, covered in ice cream, nuts and chocolate sauce. So maybe that’s why I’m a middle aged chubby 🤣🤣🤣
As a child my late Father used to replicate these at home. Such fond memories.

Talking of children my youngest once purchased some apps on my eldest’s phone. When eldest received bank statement and queried it youngest burst in to tears and said “but I deleted them straight away”. Youngest was six at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's said she will hopefully show us more tonight ....so big reveal of lots of tit tonight? Including Alpaca Bros?

Reactions: 10
So do we think she is pratting around with these projects in the extra rooms while a professional company are in doing all the main house?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God I haven't had a wimpy since I was a kid! Do they still do the inappropriately named bender in a bun? I remember it was like a curly hot dog sausage (dream on Inch) with bits cut out of it to make it curl!!
Bender in a bun with an added egg, Lime milkshake and then a brown Derby! Ah childhood memories. 🤤🤤

Reactions: 8
Why is she showing things that surely should be at the bottom of her list of priorities?? She’s obviously got the professsshionals in to do the important stuff but wants to appear relatable by acting like Bob the Builder doing it all herself (with a bit of help from the weeping willow of course). If she loves ittt that much then she’d be itching to move in!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone 💞😘
It was just a random shock. I wish i had screen shot the post it wasn't up for long.
They said they had been looking at my profile etc ... as soon as i responded and hit the report button ... gone! What a total COWARD ... a REAL troll!
I'd give you all a big hug if i could I'm calming down just a nasty rogue die hard "fan" with no bloody brain! xx
It was probably some old heffer wearing see through leggings and typing whilst eating a Greggs pasty.

You know the type. Up all night on Jackpot Joy and then counting their Zoflora bottles the next morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure she can realign the tiles when they lift straight back up in the cold, wet and rugged life of the boot room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.