Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said months ago she was sorting Ronnies big boy room, and we all thought oh great she’s going to decorate his room and perhaps add some toddler appropriate things… but literally all she did was buy a bed from ikea and more drab grey bedding 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder what she did with the cot?! Considering she’d just bought an identical one for Lenford?! Who gets on like that?! Mad bint.

Reactions: 18
I see the cot post has disappeared. ?? Now showing Henry running with the sausage dog, which she said he didn't like. Looks perfectly happy to me.

View attachment 988558
I managed to get a shot of it, here it is for perusal by our detectives. 🧐
Definitely snow on roof tops, she probably spotted that and wuickly delete. What a sad life to live

Reactions: 10
She can’t watch Ron for hours in nursery and talk for hours to the horses in the field….. not enough hours in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she said months ago she was sorting Ronnies big boy room, and we all thought oh great she’s going to decorate his room and perhaps add some toddler appropriate things… but literally all she did was buy a bed from ikea and more drab grey bedding 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder what she did with the cot?! Considering she’d just bought an identical one for Lenford?! Who gets on like that?! Mad bint.
That cot (and the entire Victorian bedroom set) was gifted to the tune if about £2500 of I remember correctly 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Do dogs give a duck if they’re ‘related’ to another dog? Is that a thing?
do they walk past em in the street & be like ‘ah Jerry it’s yourself? How’s the kids? Ah sure just with this Gobshite asusual!
we’ll have to meet up for a shite at some point’
Proper guffawed at that 😂

Actually nice to see poor Henners out of the confines of greyskull

Reactions: 11
Is wimpy a southern thing? I’ve never seen one I thought they were from the 70s 😂
We still have one near us close to Rochester. Food comes on plates with cutlery too, but my favourite was the brown derby. A hot doughnut, covered in ice cream, nuts and chocolate sauce. So maybe that’s why I’m a middle aged chubby 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How random to eventually post a pic of Ron's new room when he's not going to be in for much longer,or has she replicated it in the new house🤔
I agree with whoever said it's view of the field not a roof.

Reactions: 21
Just catching up. I think it’s more likely frost than snow? But would love it if it was snow. We’ve not seen Ronnies bedroom for a very long time. I reckon she’s had that post sat there for ages. Like fanny said - why would you move him into a new bed at home when you’re “about to move house”. Far too unsettling. He’s been in that bed for a long time. Perhaps she was supposed to promote that bed a while back and now she’s gearing up to reveal his new bedroom she’s panicked and thought best show his old bed.

I also think she’s watching who has viewed the posts she puts up and then takes down and then matches it up with who posts about it on here. Know what I mean? She’s crafty like that.

Reactions: 27
Fucks sake, our new house has the same flooring in the hallway 🙄 will have to get a sign saying #notahincher when we move in. Still can't convince my friends to see her for what she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think they'll still be living at Hinchnotfarm in 5 years time? I vote no.
At the pace she’s going, she won’t have even moved in in 5 years! She’ll still be fannying around in Greyskull and visiting the tend farm on the daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eugh she’s peed me right off with her softplay post, tag teaming her my arse, Lennie isn’t even moving is he?! Plus the we is clearly Jimbob and Fiddle there to actually look after the boys while she takes pictures and goes on eBay to buy more tend tit while ignoring her human boys. I’ve been to a trampoline park with my 4 year old and 22 month old this morning as a solo adult and they’ve ran absolute rings round me 🤪 literally one out of my sight at all times because will they duck stay in the same place 🙄 but it’s all fun and games and I can genuinely say to myself well done for surviving and giving the girls some fun!! Doubt Sopha has ever been in the same room as her two by herself let alone to a softplay. Oh and the funfair on the bus that went the wrong way of course 🤣

twit.

Reactions: 16
We have to vacuum out windows because they’re old wooden paned sashes (listed building) and they get incredibly condensated and go mouldy. It is very much NOT a joy. It’s a pain in the arse.
Have you tried putting some cat litter in some tights?
Knot the ends put them in your window sill, absorbs the condensation I believe, change every month..
Sorry if it's already been mentioned 🥰

Reactions: 14
My mum has those peel and stick tiles. I love them - they are a fab little make over for small spaces BUT putting them in a boot room that will be wet & cold??? The glue won’t cure. They will not last. They will be peeling off by the end of the bloody week and will not handle what a mucky boot room will throw it at it. You need hard tiles in a boot room. It’s actually laughable.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.