Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently SS got her new ITS collection out on day next week.... think we've found out when Hunchy will be doing her "So guyshhh look who arrived TODAY...."🦙🦙🦙 thunder steal moment 🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to push in and model a few bits with SS but guess it depends when the Tesco clothing contract runs out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically she has weaned the kids on pastry and cut up cucumber to then live on chips 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Henry didn’t like other dogs? She posted that the other day, seems happy with that dog running around which I’m really pleased about.

Reactions: 18
I reckon this is a very old picture from last year😉🤔
Probably a staged one! I can’t see her letting him out the cot especially if he’s “sooooo naughty” he doesn’t seem the type to climb the cot bars either otherwise he could easily climb her dangerous stair gates.

Also isn’t she buying him ANOTHER new bed for the tend farm? I’m sure I read tractor bed

Reactions: 11
Fur cousin???!!
Errrrrr you mean your sisters dog 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪
Why is she obsessed with using the the word "fur...." all the flippin time 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brown Derby 🤤
There's still one in Maldon, it being the quaint little village she loves it's still stuck in the 70s!
Theres one about ten miles away from me up in the north of Scotland , a random place for it as well as it's a quiet town!

Reactions: 7
Those are pretty big size 5 feet
Do dogs give a duck if they’re ‘related’ to another dog? Is that a thing?
do they walk past em in the street & be like ‘ah Jerry it’s yourself? How’s the kids? Ah sure just with this Gobshite asusual!
we’ll have to meet up for a shite at some point’

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Do dogs give a duck if they’re ‘related’ to another dog? Is that a thing m, do they walk past em in the street & be like ‘ah Jerry it’s yourself? How’s the kids? Ah sure just with this hobshite as usg, we’ll have to meet up for a shite at some point’
Jerry😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok haven’t caught up yet but that last picture, you can see the cot legs imprints in the carpet so either it’s an old picture or they’ve just got rid of the cot 🧐
I see the cot post has disappeared. ?? Now showing Henry running with the sausage dog, which she said he didn't like. Looks perfectly happy to me.

She's deleted it, so she's hiding something and fucked up again
2022-01-14 12.52.jpg

I managed to get a shot of it, here it is for perusal by our detectives. 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.