Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we’re back at the farm already! She must have rushed over as soon as she’d finished making Ronnie’a bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The room looks boring for a child of his age. Hopefully his new one will be way more colourful and fun for him. I know she said it’s a farm theme but she’ll probably try and incorporate grey somehow 😭
It’s musssssccchhhrooom now, hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anybody notice and correct me if I’m wrong as I can’t rewatch and don’t follow her but did that head attention seeking husband of hers just plod through her when she was showing the umbrella barsket she had bought so that he could get attention on his stupid wellies
Yes he did indeed, cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she got messages after the awful story of Henry being frightened and stressed the other day, so she’s now posted the dogs in the garden to show they’re friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So does King Henry like dogs or no?

Soph, maybe use your blank notebook to keep track of lies you've told...

Reactions: 21
What *is* she playing at? This is such strange and erratic behaviour. She’s all over the shop. We think she’s super calculating, but what if she’s not 🥴

Reactions: 16

I assumed she meant another dog in the house - but I could be wrong 😂

Anybody else think the shadow of the treehouse was Rodders or was that just me?
49CDB7F0-3708-4EDD-94E7-BF7604FA9626.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

He did seem very upset when his “cousin” was in his space the other day. But then they’ve been at the farmhouse for lord knows how long, so surely he would be territorial there too. Maybe just happy to be outside having a run 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to shout out to the police officer who bought a patient into a&e last night and said “Be nice to the nurse now otherwise you’ll end up with some crunky snacks”
I see you 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So astounding that after
- consistently lying and deceiving her followers
- Showing off and bragging ( more than ever in recent weeks)
- Having an open Instagram account that literally anyone can see which regularly features her two young children
- Constantly posting pre-records and re-posting old pics and stories
- Blocking and deleting anyone - even some of her own sheep - who dare to comment anything that isn't arselicky or have a different opinion to her
- Going AWOL for days on end to up her engagement
- Buying bots by the bucketload
- Showing her true, nasty sweary self via the gretel filter
Sophie Hinchliffe has now managed to bag herself 4.3 million "followers" 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It’s the feet in the field. I’m roaring now. Where is andioooop with her pics. We need a flipper shot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So astounding that after
- consistently lying and deceiving her followers
- Showing off and bragging ( more than ever in recent weeks)
- Having an open Instagram account that literally anyone can see which regularly features her two young children
- Constantly posting pre-records and re-posting old pics and stories
- Blocking and deleting anyone - even some of her own sheep - who dare to comment anything that isn't arselicky or have a different opinion to her
- Going AWOL for days on end to up her engagement
- Buying bots by the bucketload
- Showing her true, nasty sweary self via the gretel filter
Sophie Hinchliffe has now managed to bag herself 4.3 million "followers" 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😤
4.3 million "followers" that will also witness her downfall. She is SO far up her own batty it's no wonder she's so full of tit.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.