Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although it has been deleted, just wanted to add I would not feel comfortable with a beaded curtain pull (is that what they are called? 😂) in a room with an active toddler. I also hope she has tied off any cords on that blind so they are not a strangulation risk.

What am I saying? He hasn’t slept in that bedroom for months.

Reactions: 22
It’s getting to be like a game with her. Now you see it now you don’t. That’s yesterday and today she’s posted something and then deleted it. It said the bed was from ikea therefore she didn’t use the cot that cost a lot of money and was able to be used as a bed later when the child grew. I seem to remember her gushing on about that

Reactions: 19
So contrived! If you was her fan surely would be thinking WHY?! whysss she deleted her post!! Everything’s sooooo calculated!
It's a bit gaslighty isn't it.
Not only will they be wondering why, they'll be questioning they ever saw it because she has their trust

Reactions: 15
Does it look like theirs snow if you look out the window? 👀
No if anything I can see quite a bit of green?!

52BB37A1-F060-4CFD-A90F-0843B743D1AB.png

At this point!!! entertaining ourselves waiting for the tit show to happen!
A5C72306-4138-43D2-B835-5DBD578B72DE.jpeg

FYI Not photos of me or anyone I know
Random post off the webs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does it look like theirs snow if you look out the window? 👀
Yeh I see that! I am notoriously bad at not spotting the obvious though (world's worst where's wally player right here). Also could be a filter.

Reactions: 10
No if anything I can see quite a bit of green?!

View attachment 988415

At this point!!! entertaining ourselves waiting for the tit show to happen!
View attachment 988391
FYI Not photos of me or anyone I know
Random post off the webs!
Ahhh sorry I thought it looked really bright in the window and thought snow 🙈🙈 now you’ve zoomed in I can see the green bits in the garden 🙈🙈 I thought we could of matched it up to when we had snow to when the pic was taken 🙈 I’ll try harder next time!!

Reactions: 9
I could be absolutely wrong here but I didn’t think his cot turned into a bed?

Normally on a cot bed the ends get lowered aswell as the sides being taken off.. but on rons cot the headboard and footboard where padded?

Unless only the side panels came off and the ends were meant to stay big?
You may be right, it just seems very big if it’s just a cot and not a cot bed, on our old one the legs shortened down so the two ends also came down slightly. I guess they all work differently though x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.