Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's going to do the 'surprise reveal' tonight at 7pm. She can hide away all weekend from all the backlash she'll receive.

Reactions: 10
So there is ALWAYS something behind hunch’s actions ...
I do think she’s on some angle today!
isn’t she currently (according to her stories anyways) painting the boys rooms?
Sooo my best guess is ... it’s her subtle way of going on the beg for the bedrooms for the boys in the new house!
She’s tagging companies but it’s not clear if it’s an undisclosed ad? But why do the post then?
she’s Tryin to reel in companies who think ooooo look if we gift her stuff for Ron’s new room she’ll tag us and we’ll get loads of business off her!
Kind of a “look what I could do for you!”post
She’s calculating so there is defo a reason behind it.
bleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Ronnie is naughty but when he’s with Lonnie it’s mischief? The connotation’s of each word is very different. Naughty makes you think he’s screaming, shouting and wrecking the joint whereas mischief makes it sound funny. Try as you might Soph, mum of the year you ain’t 🙁

Reactions: 22
Is Jim Bob doing the 'journey into faith' so they can go to Catholic schools?
Why does sofa not have an ITS range? All gray off the shoulder numbers? Is that her next thing?...

Just two things I wonder..

I'll go back to lurking and playing alpaca catch up now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is wimpy a southern thing? I’ve never seen one I thought they were from the 70s 😂
Taking a guess you’re younger but, nope, not just Southern. I grew up in the North West and had a Wimpy in town. Every town I’ve lived since (bar Middlesex) has also had a Wimpy.
To be fair to Hunch, Wimpy chips are really good!

Reactions: 6
Is wimpy a southern thing? I’ve never seen one I thought they were from the 70s 😂
Yes I have one about a mile from me and I'm in Essex
I haven't eaten in a wimpy since I was a child so cant compare then and now . There never seems to be anyone in there though when I go past the staff always look bored

Reactions: 4
Taking a guess you’re younger but, nope, not just Southern. I grew up in the North West and had a Wimpy in town. Every town I’ve lived since (bar Middlesex) has also had a Wimpy.
Oooh don’t they do the cheesy chips 😋 well up north on the north Cumbrian coast but we lost ours Yearrrrs ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More importantly i think hunch was trying to highlight she had a Successful trip taking her Ron n lon out! We’ve been posting her recent fails in these last threads 🤣🤣🤣 taking kids to tend fair and tend bus 😉 and we say all the time she does duck all with them and can’t handle them ...
She’s just trying to do a little peacock 🦚 showing off she been out to not one place but two!
Would you like a medal 🥇
Take a bow 🙇🏻‍♀️
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
You’re still tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope it’s true about the Maldon 3. I look forward to her trying to explain away the inappropriate feeding devices and tearing up that artificial grass…
It will never be explained, just like so many other things that have been started and never finished. I'm calling it now, the Maldon 3 will be another for the list.
Placing my bingo card here that we will never see or hear of alpacas on her account again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I grew up in Northwood hills Middlesex and we had one!!

Reactions: 4
Warning rant incoming
I detest the whole Influencing instagram fakery.
Just watched some posts it could have been January 2021 because it's the same fake dishonest people promoting the same crap.
At a time when so many are struggling to heat their homes and feed theur families you have these greedy fakes spending ( or rather being gifted and paid to fool the followers into doing the same ) ridiculous amounts of money on tat, decor, clothes etc when will the followers wake up and realise they are being exploited?
What a vile way to earn money pretending your followers are friends encouraging them to copy you and spend money on uneccessary overpriced items telling them these things are wonderful changed your life, made you happy and if you spend your money you too can be happy just like them. Lies to earn them money from advertising Hinch is a fake she doesn't care about her army none of these sickly sweet people do this becayse they love their fans to the moon and back, they love tgat your gullible enough to like and subscribe, spend your hard earned cash making them money.
They exploit their families sell their privacy online, expose their precious bairns to sexual predators, shove a camera in their faces and prompt them to act this is going to emotionally affect them, do they care? No it pays well watching subscribing following these arseholes makes us part of this.
Yet when we criticise point out the lies, fakery, exploitation show genuine concern for the bairns safety online and how this lack of privacy could affect them they callvus TROLLS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
More importantly i think hunch was trying to highlight she had a Successful trip taking her Ron n lon out! We’ve been posting her recent fails in these last threads 🤣🤣🤣 taking kids to tend fair and tend bus 😉 and we say all the time she does duck all with them and can’t handle them ...
She’s just trying to do a little peacock 🦚 showing off she been out to not one place but two!
Would you like a medal 🥇
Take a bow 🙇🏻‍♀️
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
You’re still tit
Yes but she can never do these simple activities by herself with her kids like most other parents have to. She’s addressing everything we talk about here on tattle. We have made lists for her 😂 ✔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.