Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron’s finally in a bed but why’s he not in the bed part of his cotBED? Surely the whole point of a cot bed is that you change it into the bed when they’re big enough. Didn’t she also buy another cot bed for Lennie? She could’ve just waited and given him Ron’s.. the wastefulness is BAFFLING

• Heart
Reactions: 21
exactly what I was thinking they will be freezing, unless of course they have their muck boots etc and the ‘bargs’ are just for show….
Did anybody notice and correct me if I’m wrong as I can’t rewatch and don’t follow her but did that head attention seeking husband of hers just plod through her when she was showing the umbrella barsket she had bought so that he could get attention on his stupid wellies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On #alpacaerevealgate...
Here's my theory:

October: keys received, building work on the house commenced and the too-small shelter went up.

November/December: building work finished, they moved in (holiday was when the old house was packed up and moved to new house) and paddock fencing went up.

First couple weeks Jan: feed store was furnished, Weeping Gepetto was chained to the belt sander finishing the hay feeders. Alpacas were due to arrive around now.
Alpaca breeder did a pre-visit to check everything was in order and found all the failings and flaws that Tattlers noticed.
Soph is now scrambling to fix it and posting old pre-records as she's fucked for content without the Maldon 3.

Quick edit: forgot to add, she's rushed into everything and done it a bit backwards. First should have been to talk to breeders and have someone who knows involved with the entire process so it is correct from the start. But she's an idiot so 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Isn’t it Country Abodes that she’s been sucking up to in her grid comments lately. That’ll be why she’s posted Ron’s bed - the cushion will be an ad

• Sick
Reactions: 22
On #alpacaerevealgate...
Here's my theory:

October: moved in, building work on the house commenced and the too-small shelter went up.

November/December: building work finished, they moved in (holiday was when the old house was packed up and moved to new house) and paddock fencing went up.

First couple weeks Jan: feed store was furnished, Weeping Gepetto was chained to the belt sander finished the hay feeders. Alpacas were due to arrive around now.
Alpaca breeder did a pre-visit to check everything was in order and found all the failings and flaws that Tattlers noticed.
Soph is now scrambling to fix it and posting old pre-records as she's fucked for content without the Maldon 3.

Quick edit: forgot to add, she's rushed into everything and done it a bit backwards. First should have been to talk to breeders and have someone who knows involved with the entire process so it is correct from the start. But she's an idiot so 🤷
That would make total sense. She got ready for the reveal to happen in real time (ish) but then the alpacas didn’t come.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anybody notice and correct me if I’m wrong as I can’t rewatch and don’t follow her but did that head attention seeking husband of hers just plod through her when she was showing the umbrella barsket she had bought so that he could get attention on his stupid wellies
Yea he did, he looked like a right twit (with and a)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just so lazy with her stories! Somebody poke her with a stick or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ron’s finally in a bed but why’s he not in the bed part of his COTbed? Surely the whole point of a cot bed is that you change it into the bed when they’re big enough. Didn’t she also buy another cot bed for Lennie? She could’ve just waited and given him Ron’s.. the wastefulness is BAFFLING
I could be absolutely wrong here but I didn’t think his cot turned into a bed?

Normally on a cot bed the ends get lowered aswell as the sides being taken off.. but on rons cot the headboard and footboard where padded?

Unless only the side panels came off and the ends were meant to stay big?

Reactions: 3
Another face for Sopha.

Has anyone seen Jamie wearing glasses?

Remember when she was doing her Teracycle (#Ad) and she made a big thing about recycling Jamie’s daily contact lenses?

Was that another pointless lie and they were really her contacts?

Is there anything that she doesn’t lie about
More to the point.. why is she on a call with Pete Burns? I thought he died years ago.
To think people pay good money to look like that!

As for the lies, I think we've learned that if her lips are flapping then she lying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could be absolutely wrong here but I didn’t think his cot turned into a bed?

Normally on a cot bed the ends get lowered aswell as the sides being taken off.. but on rons cot the headboard and footboard where padded?

Unless only the side panels came off and the ends were meant to stay big?
Our cot bed only has a side that comes off. It would fall apart without the ends! Think it depends on design.

Reactions: 1
I hope it’s true about the Maldon 3. I look forward to her trying to explain away the inappropriate feeding devices and tearing up that artificial grass…

Reactions: 7
I'm laughing my ass off at her saying she could watch Ron at nursery all day if she could. It always seems like she can't be arsed with her kids. She's cookieboo that one.

Reactions: 19
Maybe, just maybe, she could spend time with her son while he is at home with her instead of pretending that she wants to watch him on a camera whilst he's at nursery? Give that a go, Soph, instead of dicking around in a tiny shed trying to prepare for animals that you ultimately won't be able to adequately care for?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok haven’t caught up yet but that last picture, you can see the cot legs imprints in the carpet so either it’s an old picture or they’ve just got rid of the cot 🧐

Reactions: 9
Maybe, just maybe, she could spend time with her son while he is at home with her instead of pretending that she wants to watch him on a camera whilst he's at nursery? Give that a go, Soph, instead of dicking around in a tiny shed trying to prepare for animals that you ultimately won't be able to adequately care for?
Yeah of course she wishes she could watch Ronnie at nursery, more words coming out of her mouth that she thinks makes her sound like a good mother, I would do anything for my kids and love them like most mothers do but il be honest and say when they were that age sometimes I couldn’t wait to drop them at nursery for a few hours to maybe get my head showered or do some things that were easier on my own than have them with me, boring things like doing a food shop, not feeding alpacas you div

Reactions: 18
🤢 She tries to be relatable and a good mummy and just comes off as creepy. Who wants to spy on their child all day?

I like getting pictures from nursery but my child comes home happy and the staff are great so I trust all is well.
Same! It’s so OTT! She left out the 🥺 this time so it doesn’t count Soph! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.