Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Dunno about you guys but when I'm at home and friends come.round we don't feel the need to take pics. We might take some if we are out for dinner or drinking, or on a day out, but I rarely put them on social media! But every single time this pair get together they do this love in. It isn't a normal friendship, they are not best friends, hinch didn't just pop around. It's all planned for engagement.

Reactions: 34

Meg5290

Why is she pretending that the alpacas are a secret and asking people to guess what she’s getting when she’s literally posted in the comments of her insta that she’s getting them

I’ve got a baby about 2 weeks younger than Rose and I’d tell Auntie Soph to fuck off all the way off turning up at that time 😂 it’s all contrived bollocks though of course 🙄

• Haha

DesperadosRUs

This is really annoying me. So she’s admitted that they’ve already moved in, she’ll be showing the moving-in process soon and what we’re seeing is all pre-records. So WHY continue to post & talk about each empty room as if it’s in real time? Hope that makes sense. Off to eat some crunky snacks in disgust.
Enjoy doll, nothing like 10 litres of coke to start a Saturday, I also am doing the same, nice wee breakfast of coke and Doritos. Should keep me going while i catch up on her drivel

• Haha
There is no way she will have alpacas and not be living at that house. Who buys a home, and installs animals as a priority. As a mum my priority would be to ensure my children are settled into their new rooms and my dog is ok (change can be unsettling). Then ensure all rooms are functioning rooms even if they need a bit of a revamp. This proves what an irresponsible dickhead she’s going to be. Using animals for Instagram content is not acceptable and neither is using your kids 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Baybay123456

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

She’s gone and picked up that mini rake thing and started pushing around the already laid bark to look like she’s involved and hands on!
(yes Hinch the out of breathless was very realistic touch to the video)

Laughing out loud here!

The minute the camera went off she went back inside….Withdrawal from a cuppa and sofa!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys just report the hinchers that signed up 3 days ago and are now floucing to spend more time with their beautiful families and chucking insults at tattlers.

Don't respond to them, they were only ever here to disrupt.

• Haha
I know we’ve been joking about it, but fuck, it’s so ridiculous I can barely believe she’s actually doing it. Those poor animals. Who the hell let her just have them? They can’t keep FISH alive and she is lazy as fuck with no experience beyond never walking the poor dog, beggars belief. Gonna be a funny night on tattle though…

Attachments

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I actually can’t stop laughing at how ridiculous that photo is. 🤣🤣 Who decided hinch should look at Stacey like she was about to marry her!! It’s cringe beyond belief!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They’ve even colour coordinated their clothes!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She's getting ridiculous now. I know of many people who have unfollowed due to the bragging shit show. Yet she's still gaining thousands of new followers. Fuck off you simple tit.

Screenshot_20220108-172008_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart