Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaggythistle

When I think of the hoops I had to jump through to get my rescue dog, and someone’s going to give these cretins alpacas.
you couldn’t make it up🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if she's gunna start bagging up alpaca shit and selling it in little bags 'hi guuuuuyscccch this smells so good! Hang it in your wardrobe for that farm fresh smell love ya'

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Time will tell. Stacey gets married this year. You’d have your best friend as bridesmaid wouldn’t you?

• Haha

xcupcakex

While her getting a tend farm and animals is hilarious, it’s heartbreaking to know she’s going to have animals she won’t care for 💔

There should be a law about keeping farm animals.. or something to stop just anyone buying them

Reactions: 35

ns22xo

I think she’s pregnant. I have no evidence to back this up and I don’t know why I think this but I think she’s pregnant again or is about to become pregnant again.

• Haha
  • Wow

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
It’s a pain in the arse going out in the freezing cold to attend guinea pig. Bugger having a herd of alpacas spitting and kicking when you wanna be lying on the sofa watching sky glass with your crunky snacks

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
SHES GETTING THE FUCKING ALPACAS.

I see your dog and cat Stace and I raise you 3 alpacas

Fast forward a month. So many of you asking guyzzzzz. We sent the alpacas to the alpaca people. We tried to flush them down the loo like flip and flop but they wouldn't fit.

• Haha
I’m really confused, she states she very hardly made the decision to move due to breach of security at their old home, but here she is, showing the lay out of her new home, showing who’s in who’s room. I’m sorry, but I would not be posting photos to millions of followers stating which area of the house my children were sleeping in. It’s just so irresponsible- especially when she has already said they had security issues previously - hence the move!!!!

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
A comment from the daily mail article. Looks like the mask is slipping.. (literally) & people are realising her true colours View attachment 975036
I fully believe every word too.
She's gotton far too big for her boots, she's nothing but a spoilt cow. Gretel is the real Soph. Her sheep find it funny FOR NOW, but it will click for them all one day.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Normal friends: vow to take more photos but then have such a great time they forget and manage one blurry selfie

Tend friends: manage to stage an ok photo shoot with babies and toddlers appearing compliant

Dunno about you lot but when I bring my kids along to see mates it’s fucking chaos, everyone is having fun and chatting not staging photos 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I’ve just realised I have a music room, I have a guitar in the corner of my living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34