Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's living in cuckoo land this one!! She thinks life is a proper fairytale doesn't she...ducks running through the kitchen? She is taking the piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One question, how can you like her🤔
I suppose I've never really seen her as relatable, I veiw everything like it's the bleeping matrix and I find it absolutely fascinating how she has risen to the top of the cleaning influencer industry cleaning a new build?? I didn't follow her in the early days because I was a bit like huh?? Your house is clean what you cleaning it for? Then I thought aw well if in Rome and I found her quite funny, I don't think she's as funny now but I think she overthinks who she is now because of the trolling/tattle I think all the boasting is for you guys but I don't think she realises how much it will irk some of her followers like I said the other day I'm just here for the house wars because those 2 are having the biggest dick swinging contest I have ever seen, but Sophie doesn't seem pissed of at all, ss is seething though which tells me something huge is coming x

Reactions: 5
She's living in cuckoo land this one!! She thinks life is a proper fairytale doesn't she...ducks running through the kitchen? She is taking the piss!!
Ducks running through the kitchen, shitting everywhere while this whole area is in a surveillance zone (or worse, infectious disease control zone) for bird flu. Tattlers better get DEFRA on speed dial!

Reactions: 13
Arable land costs a fortune, watch clarksons farm and you’ll get a small insight into the costs and how little money farmers actually make. Speaking from experience land in general isn’t cheap, let alone arable land fit for farming
Sopha's arable land will grow Tescho tomatoes though? #VegPatchGate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i came across an old article the other day where she was saying she had shaved and everything and he said she wasnt allowed back to his.

made my skin crawl.... ewwwwwwwwwww.... jamie and his wee pecker
Didn't she say that on one of the podcasts? Remember at the time thinking Stacey says similar things and Hinch was trying to be funny by copying her but it just came across cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I suppose I've never really seen her as relatable, I veiw everything like it's the bleeping matrix and I find it absolutely fascinating how she has risen to the top of the cleaning influencer industry cleaning a new build?? I didn't follow her in the early days because I was a bit like huh?? Your house is clean what you cleaning it for? Then I thought aw well if in Rome and I found her quite funny, I don't think she's as funny now but I think she overthinks who she is now because of the trolling/tattle I think all the boasting is for you guys but I don't think she realises how much it will irk some of her followers like I said the other day I'm just here for the house wars because those 2 are having the biggest dick swinging contest I have ever seen, but Sophie doesn't seem pissed of at all, ss is seething though which tells me something huge is coming x
As the saying goes, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, and she will😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think SS is seething. I think she finds it all funny and trolls Soph!! SS has nothing to be jealous about, her house squirts all over hinches tend farm.... (both are massive cunts)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Still wondering why she left that weird story up all day, only to delete it a few hours before it expires.
Presumably that’s when the booze/ tranquilliser/ whatever she was on when she posted it originally wore off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG!! Is Jamie trying to sound like sir Attenborough? What a joke they are😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.