Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will get bored within a year and start another stupid project. No one really cares if she has something big planned tbh we don't sit in our modest homes crying ourselves to sleep at night over her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well thanks soph my dog is fuming with me, after she spent the day on her phone on Instagram. She has now seen Henry gets a room & his own real bed and she's now demanding where her own room is 😅 she such a diva I've now been kicked out of my room and been banished to her dog bed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think SS is seething. I think she finds it all funny and trolls Soph!! SS has nothing to be jealous about, her house squirts all over hinches tend farm.... (both are massive cunts)
Same..I am genuinely confused how SS could be seen as seething? (I follow her and lurk on her thread, too scared to comment though 😶) so far I've just seen a tit load of tit for tat and most the time Im not sure I could work out who's stories I am following they're so similar 😴

Reactions: 21
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something bleeping big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
Hinchland 😂 maybe it’s going to be a theme park with a pine the loo ride And petting zoo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I agree unless there is something bigger coming??
Shes proper swinging her dick at the mo which makes me think hinch has something big up her sleeve like oh I don't know an aff with the bleeping kardashians or something, she fits in way more with their brand than stacey
I don't think SS is seething. I think she finds it all funny and trolls Soph!! SS has nothing to be jealous about, her house squirts all over hinches tend farm.... (both are massive cunts)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she ever stopped saying I want? She must absolutely zap the soul out of everyone around her, a real emotional vampire! Jamie's confirmed she goes on and on about a new animal every day but seriously
.... Is she ever content??

Reactions: 16
Funny how they've appeared out of nowhere INNIT!! Wrong place to be for liking anything about Sophlora eh! 👍🏻
It's a bit weird that they're all piping up about buying up land. Nowt wrong with newbs to the thread but all saying the exact same things is a bit🤔

Plus guys, you can't just buy a bit of land you fancy. It doesn't work like that. ATV 👍

Reactions: 24
I have watched Clarksons Farm it was awesome and I can't wait for season 2 which wasn't going ahead until the twitter outrage, I have friends that are farmers I know how hard it is it's a life not a job but a few animals on a smallholding/ farm isn't that much hard work and is a massive tax break
It's hard work for 2 idiots who can't look after their kids, dog of fish properly🥴

Has she ever stopped saying I want? She must absolutely zap the soul out of everyone around her, a real emotional vampire! Jamie's confirmed she goes on and on about a new animal every day but seriously
.... Is she ever content??
Narcassists never are

Reactions: 15
Find it rather creepy, the account Inch has reposted on his story, that account literally posts Hinch and her kids on their grid 😬😬🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Right folks off to get Mr Carrot to buy the nearest field. Piss easy apparently if your new here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m pleased to update that Mr Horsey is having the boil drained under local, there’s no recurrence of the infection that caused his sepsis as they checked for that first, they will dress it and he will be sent home. Just not sure how long that will take. The eldest has been up because he couldn’t sleep and he’s just gone back now that I’ve had that news. Still anxious as duck but it’s definitely not as bad as it could of been. Thank you everyone, you are brilliant xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I have watched Clarksons Farm it was awesome and I can't wait for season 2 which wasn't going ahead until the twitter outrage, I have friends that are farmers I know how hard it is it's a life not a job but a few animals on a smallholding/ farm isn't that much hard work and is a massive tax break
Animals aren’t that much hard work?! Are you having a giggle, they’re a 24/7, 365 day a year commitment come rain or shine. Until you’ve had a small holding you don’t realise how much work it is, Sopha needs to stick to the tesco salad tomatoes and tend poo 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nah none of the tweets are, they're all just bitchy typical Sophie behaviour really
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole, a while ago now, probably at the beginning of lockdown. By rummaging through all the comments left on her posts off friends I then checked all their profiles out and found some videos when they all went on holiday, some on a coach and some in their hotel room. If I remember right there was a lad on the coach videos with them, remember hearing her gobbling off, swearing acting clever etc and in the hotel room the same sort of behaviour but a bit more gobby, can't for the life of me remember what was said in the room, they were only young at the time but I did think if that ever got out it wouldn't look good for her. She puts across this goody two shoes persona, I think I've mentioned it on here before, maybe under my last account name though. Has anybody on here ever seen the same videos??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree unless there is something bigger coming??
Shes proper swinging her dick at the mo which makes me think hinch has something big up her sleeve like oh I don't know an aff with the bleeping kardashians or something, she fits in way more with their brand than stacey
Why would Kris Jenner attach her eco-friendly cleaning products to Sopha?

She's probably done 10 years of damage to the atmosphere by just cleaning Greyskull.

Washing away biodegradable packing nuts doesn't make her an eco warrior now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it doesn't work like that but I've been looking to buy a house with land for years, I can't tell you the amount of properties I've looked at that come with land subject to separate negation and I genuinely think they have more land, 2 acres is bit it is but it's not worthy of farm title, and Jamie already said "if we get more land" which means they have more land
It's a bit weird that they're all piping up about buying up land. Nowt wrong with newbs to the thread but all saying the exact same things is a bit🤔

Plus guys, you can't just buy a bit of land you fancy. It doesn't work like that. ATV 👍

Reactions: 8
Pmsl I'm not Sophie guys I've been lurking here for over a year 🤣 I have no intention of trolling you guys or anything like that! I'm genuinely interested in the house wars and just fancied getting involved, it's mad the war that's broke out and I'm here for it with my popcorn x ps if I was Sophie I'd definalty ve getting a pool installed 🤪 I am that level of petty 🙃
You joined on Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.