Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something bleeping big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
Arable land is extortionate to buy.

Or do you just mean a paddock?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something bleeping big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
hey Soph!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If she loves it so much why hasn’t she moved in yet? If I’d had the keys to my dream house since November I’d have moved in the same day and do the work whilst living there. It’s not like it’s inhabitable!! The stairs in my 4 bed new build go both ways too, tonight when I climb those stairs I’m going to imagine I’m a Disney princess too!! Ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
maybe the orangery is going off the living room and the bit near the wall will be a flat roof to make a balcony
The planning application has it coming off the kitchen, but with a skylight so you'd be able to see right into it from the balcony😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Indian Runner Ducks??? Dave at DEFRA is gonna be having a field day with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the subject of certain people deleting their social media accounts I thought I would reshare this.

Nothing controversial or awful like the tweets which have recently been uncovered by other Influenzas, but it might be interesting for any lurking sheep / lovely new nusty trolls to have a look at.

Little ole Soph listing her skills in online sales, marketing and posing so self consciously in a mini skirt (side note - I would have been seriously told off for having that LI profile pic in the days I used it for my job 😶)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I know I’m reallly Kate to the party on this one but I was walking home tonight and saw her story. Can’t remember which one but let’s face it - could be any of them - and I thought ‘is she having a f**king laugh?!??’. I quickly realised that I hadn’t thought it. I’d declared it. Very loudly. I got some very funny looks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s annoyed me too much to even want to look at her stories today I genuinely can’t deal with the bullshit.

giving her bleeping dog a huge bedroom I can’t get my breath honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s annoyed me too much to even want to look at her stories today I genuinely can’t deal with the bullshit.

giving her bleeping dog a huge bedroom I can’t get my breath honestly
Don't worry we all believe in Karma

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Arable land costs a fortune, watch clarksons farm and you’ll get a small insight into the costs and how little money farmers actually make. Speaking from experience land in general isn’t cheap, let alone arable land fit for farming

• Heart
Give the gin a rest freda

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Henry’s bedroom is bigger than mine, brb rethinking all my life choices 🥲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Arable land costs a fortune, watch clarksons farm and you’ll get a small insight into the costs and how little money farmers actually make. Speaking from experience land in general isn’t cheap, let alone arable land fit for farming
Someone's talking b##locks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.