Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social blade updates - clearly Henry has been a good boy but Jamie has not so Soph didn’t buy him any bots today

D3A7B670-7A09-4F7A-A2BA-377741E3D1A3.jpeg

23C9F13C-9524-4EE6-A5D0-A7660C680E77.jpeg
C249D28F-AC31-4B0E-B660-9A36BE5E03B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah a balcony coming off of the master suite... idyllic! You can just picture it can't you? Ol' Hunchback of Notafarm and Earthworm Jim sitting out there, mugshots in hand with their binoculars looking for those nusty paparazzi to come and invade their privacy!!!
Trying to get baby back to sleep for the umpteenth time but Hunchback of Notafarm just made me snort laugh and now I'm back to square 1! Completely worth it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks her life will be like some magical Disney movie. Everything glorious, nothing wrong. The birds will dress her in the morning, the chipmunks will make her porridge.
Its dangerous to live in such a fairy tale, especially when she has children

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Catching up but an early thread suggestions:
Anything Stace can do Hinch can’t do better

Now cannot get this song out my head 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Social blade updates - clearly Henry has been a good boy but Jamie has not so Soph didn’t buy him any bots today

View attachment 973149
View attachment 973151View attachment 973159
What's even funnier is that she is sharing and tagging Jamie in her stories now so surely if her thousands of new followers were real,they would be adding jamie too 🤣🤣 so How's he losing followers?would love to see how many real followers have left her page, it must be half bots by now

Reactions: 14
What's even funnier is that she is sharing and tagging Jamie in her stories now so surely if her thousands of new followers were real,they would be adding jamie too 🤣🤣 so How's he losing followers?would love to see how many real followers have left her page, it must be half bots by now
Inch has been on Gleams books for over 2 years and what jobs has he got . . Nothing🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
sooo decided to go on stacey’s thread , all the tattlers on there says her kitchen was finished , and they think staceys getting it re done to prove them all wrong. they all think stacey’s jealous cos hinch has a farm & stacey only has a cottage. they do know hinch farm isn’t a farm hahahah
🤣🤣 SS has 2.5 acres, Hinch ‘farm’ 🤣 is 1.7 acres 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine real reindeer on my roof at Christmas doesn't mean I'm gonna buy one and put it up there. Stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we taking bets on how long it will be until she installs a tacky plastic chandelier about the stairs?
Previous owner probably removed a chandelier, cleaning Crystal Chandeliers is going to make very relatable content 😂

If they are spending so much time at the farm where is the furniture do they not sit down? Actually scrap that the bench is outside labelled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something bleeping big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚

• Angry
  • Sick
We might not have piano rooms, but if we did some of us could play it - all Hunch could do would be to polish it 😂
If I didn’t need to work, and if Mr Ellis hung about the house all day and the kids’ grandparents were on hand 24/7, I’d love to learn the piano

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something bleeping big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
Have you just said you actually like her??? Ohhhhh bebbbbehhhh, wrong thread cos we all hate the little cow

Eta - read the wiki whilst you're here! It'll open your eyes xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
One question, how can you like her🤔

Reactions: 33
Henry’s new ‘bedroom’ probably even has an en-suite for him. What is she going to do, plant a tree in there so he can have a piss against it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh, I'm so done with Instagram and influencers today!!! Absolutely bleeping tone deaf!!

Hinch's guest bathroom needing soooooooo much work guys!!!! duck off Hinch - my bathroom dates back to the fifties, but unfortunately I live in the real world and every time we've saved the money up to get it done something happens and the money is gone again.

You know what though - I may only live in a modest, 3 bedroom terraced house BUT I do have a utility room so hey, I must have made it, right?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

“Never been read.. stored away” 🤣. £25 for some half wits signature on a cleaning book, I wouldn’t pay £3 quid never mind 25

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.