Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don't think so in my opinion it's currently ss who Is trying to one up Sophie, ss has had that house over a year and she never been so baggy about it and getting in there that her and Jo are so famous they have both won iacgmooh which in my opinion means sh has something big coming these are just my opinions though, I know alot about money and finances and I'm telling you now a house of that size with land need staff there will be a cleaner and a gardener at the very minimum that requires a monthly income and unless you knew you had something in the pipeline I doubt you'd buy it
Are you feeling alright? A five bed house and 1.7 acres would need staff? With two people living there that don’t have jobs?

SS is absolutely miles in front of some silly cow that chucks a load of chemicals around on Insta, I’m pretty sure she’s absolutely winning the Cottage/Farm war!

Jeremy Clarkson has 1000 acre farm because he’s been in the spotlight for decades and has earnt what he has, 1.7 acres and 1000 are quite different beasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No I don't think so in my opinion it's currently ss who Is trying to one up Sophie, ss has had that house over a year and she never been so baggy about it and getting in there that her and Jo are so famous they have both won iacgmooh which in my opinion means sh has something big coming these are just my opinions though, I know alot about money and finances and I'm telling you now a house of that size with land need staff there will be a cleaner and a gardener at the very minimum that requires a monthly income and unless you knew you had something in the pipeline I doubt you'd buy it
Think I've had too much wine, none of that made any sense 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK you guys don't trust me and I'm OK with that I'm a newbie to you guys I didn't come here with pretend tea I literally said the other day I'm here for the house wars and I am, ss thread has no where near as much gossip or speculations so I landed here, ask me a question that not on the wiki then 🤣
✨ the wiki page ✨

Reactions: 2
OK you guys don't trust me and I'm OK with that I'm a newbie to you guys I didn't come here with pretend tea I literally said the other day I'm here for the house wars and I am, ss thread has no where near as much gossip or speculations so I landed here, ask me a question that not on the wiki then 🤣
It's not tipping point today Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Staff , are you kidding. They've got Fiddle, weeping Al and Inch/ Janine. Loving your theories though 👍

Reactions: 12
I want to read the comments on the daily Mail article but there’ll be a whole new frigging thread if I come off here to read them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So staff then, on the company payroll?? Don't try to belittle me 🤣
Are you feeling alright? A five bed house and 1.7 acres would need staff? With two people living there that don’t have jobs?

SS is absolutely miles in front of some silly cow that chucks a load of chemicals around on Insta, I’m pretty sure she’s absolutely winning the Cottage/Farm war!

Jeremy Clarkson has 1000 acre farm because he’s been in the spotlight for decades and has earnt what he has, 1.7 acres and 1000 are quite different beasts.
Staff , are you kidding. They've got Fiddle, weeping Al and Inch/ Janine. Loving your theories though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cleaner and life coach - freaky freda
Builder and pond filler - tiny tears Al
Gardners- what the animals don't eat will be astro turfed over

I think the staff is covered fanknyoo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh don't start with the ask me a question haha we all know you only ask yourself the questions you want to answer... whoops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Staff , are you kidding. They've got Fiddle, weeping Al and Inch/ Janine. Loving your theories though 👍
A gardener and a cleaner are hardly staff either 😂 I’m not an insta hun and we’ve got a cleaner and a gardener comes once a year to trim my bush but i don’t “know a lot about money and finances” of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right everyone calm your tits. I doubt anything ‘big’ is coming. New person if you like Sophie this isn’t the place for you. Regulars have a cool bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.