Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ns22xo

Slightly off topic but hear me out.
I love how Molly Mae’s thoughtless comments about money and having the same 24 hours in a day has woken people up to how fucking dreadful the whole premise of influencers are. Hopefully it prompts a change and we can bin them all off. Hinch seems to have similar attitudes as Molly Mae in terms of money and grandeur “I want more” “it’s not enough, I need more” and it’s a vile way to be, what makes it worse in Hinch’s case is that she also said “she’ll stop at nothing” until she has it all but she’s mainly using her kids as a way to get this and exploiting them. Imagine how much better their lives would be if influencers as we know them now aren’t a thing anymore.

Money is the root of all evil but influencer culture and these rich people getting richer for doing sweet fuck all while people are genuinely suffer is even more evil and they’re all so blind and tone deaf to it because they live in this deluded world of “I work hard” “I’ve grafted for this” when they haven’t and they’re so out of touch with the rest of the world. Like the dash to the food bank because she read on here and made it clear she’s never been before because she feels she’s entitled to constant free shit. It’s horrid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
How will you get up there to clean windows? Errrrrrrrrrr how do people clean outside windows or get onto roofs? It's called extendable ladders and a fucking cloth you maggot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Bettygee

D11B046B-E73E-4BE0-9C02-82839034C6FB.jpeg

Just a look into the future when she’s stripped the colour put of everything and put her shit chandelier in there

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Agreed tattle have taken 2 Instagrammers down in a few weeks, whose next🤔🤔🤔😂😂
Manifesting it's hinch, she seems very hot headed. She'll say something and she'll delete it forgetting tattles screenshots are one step ahead of her all the time.
Her constant lying about Ronnie should of hit articles, but it never does and I fully believe Hinch is very clever at paying people for their silence. She'll pay her neighbours a brilliant price to stay quiet.

I'm over the moon Elles followers are dropping like flies, her comments are unforgivable. Tattle did an amazing job calling her out.

• Heart

chelsea37

sooo decided to go on stacey’s thread , all the tattlers on there says her kitchen was finished , and they think staceys getting it re done to prove them all wrong. they all think stacey’s jealous cos hinch has a farm & stacey only has a cottage. they do know hinch farm isn’t a farm hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just been catching up with the threads so apologies if this has already been mentioned (I had to skip a few to catch up😂) but did anyone else notice that her 'hinch farm' keys that she loved showing off so much aren't even her actual house keys🙈 I assume she was going for the whole big old fashioned 'farmhouse' style key to fit in with her new vibe but nope it's just a bog standard house key attached to her car key like the rest of us😂
View attachment 972174View attachment 972176View attachment 972178
That’ll be the key to Gepetto’s workshop. Bet he crafted the keyring himself.

• Haha

Carrothead

I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something fucking big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
Give the gin a rest freda

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
A couple of days after Sopha shows us her outdoor storage cupboard and asks for ideas for what she can do with it, Stacey shows us her outdoor storage cupboard with a full explanation of what she’s going to use it for! See, Soph! You didn’t have to ask the sheep 🐑 you could’ve just asked your tend friend! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Carrothead

I feel bad for anyone not able to Heat their houses tonight due to rising costs, for people having to sell up to pay for loved ones care, and for those who don't even get to see their homes as they are busy looking after the public. But alls OK eh fire on in an empty house, tucking the dog up in its own bed, in its own room and fuck us all

• Heart
  • Angry

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
May have already been said but on her cleaning videos.. who would leave their egg chair out in this weather? What a dickhead… as if her followers actually think she is posting in real time..
And the neighbours got washing on the line🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49