Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but hear me out.
I love how Molly Mae’s thoughtless comments about money and having the same 24 hours in a day has woken people up to how bleeping dreadful the whole premise of influencers are. Hopefully it prompts a change and we can bin them all off. Hinch seems to have similar attitudes as Molly Mae in terms of money and grandeur “I want more” “it’s not enough, I need more” and it’s a vile way to be, what makes it worse in Hinch’s case is that she also said “she’ll stop at nothing” until she has it all but she’s mainly using her kids as a way to get this and exploiting them. Imagine how much better their lives would be if influencers as we know them now aren’t a thing anymore.

Money is the root of all evil but influencer culture and these rich people getting richer for doing sweet duck all while people are genuinely suffer is even more evil and they’re all so blind and tone deaf to it because they live in this deluded world of “I work hard” “I’ve grafted for this” when they haven’t and they’re so out of touch with the rest of the world. Like the dash to the food bank because she read on here and made it clear she’s never been before because she feels she’s entitled to constant free tit. It’s horrid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Well, I have a feeling we'll be getting even more new members over here after that tit show of bragging and ripping into a perfectly OK bathroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She won't have tit to do with the making of that ladder desk, and what's this obsession with tend ladders?

If she did go near that Table Saw she runs the risk of losing her 1.5 mil thumb 👍 especially if Al is doing the demo... we all know how easy he makes it to understand those!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, I have a feeling we'll be getting even more new members over here after that tit show of bragging and ripping into a perfectly OK bathroom.
Definitely doing another poll on the next thread.

Which will probably be in a few hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do all those cream carpets look brand new?

No furniture marks/indents?
Exactly my thoughts too. When you move your furniture there are always marks and indentations where they've been. New carpets already laid more than likely.

Reactions: 12
Definitely doing another poll on the next thread.

Which will probably be in a few hours 🤣
Not house related but even my sis in law who’s a big fan randomly texted me earlier this week saying you know who’s eyebrows piss me off? Mrs hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That bathroom she is sharing for inspo looks awful, I prefer what's there already... well I say whats there already 🤣 she probably already had it done like everything else at Mushroom Manor! 🍄 🏡 []

Reactions: 17
It is really sad to me that Hinch and SS are essentially so busy doing pointless stuff round the house that they are missing all the wonderful fun they could be having with their young children.
duck the stupid refills of the fridge, stop the nonsense upcycling which looks naff, ignore the washing for one night, get off your damn phones and just get down on the floor and play duplo with your kids.
Honestly, renovations and strange upcycling of random furniture is just weird when you could be having such lovely fun making REAL memories and traditions, not tend ones that are forgotten about 5 minutes later.

Reactions: 26
Do we think the 'inspo' pictures are actually photos of the finished rooms and she's hoping no one will remember when she reveals? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
found it

Held back tears! Viciously trolled! It’s a bleeping wardrobe, my god. 😂😂😂

she’s absolutely tone deaf and out of control now. The shoppers can’t all be loving this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be wanting to pad her stories out with something less irritating soon so cue a video of Ronaldo lining his Shein caps up or handsnums being tucked in for beddy byes. Maybe we'll see some more 'exciting' beverages or Q&As from Earthworm Jim tonight. I'm convinced he's gone on a mini break to Butlins with Fiddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.