Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of days after Sopha shows us her outdoor storage cupboard and asks for ideas for what she can do with it, Stacey shows us her outdoor storage cupboard with a full explanation of what she’s going to use it for! See, Soph! You didn’t have to ask the sheep 🐑 you could’ve just asked your tend friend! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No house tour that was promised last night then? Dare you to do it live hinch 😉

Reactions: 35
Was just looking at this old article of hunch where they talk about JImbobnonobs history how they met etc

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11736447/mrs-hinch-husband-jamie-hinchliffe/

What I found more interesting was a video of Sopha sharing her old pics ... one in particular jumped out at me ... looked like there was a small child with Jamie and Henry when she saying she “just got him” but appears to be cut out the photo! And then I looked at the photo on the other side of her holding Henry and it looks like that’s been cut too! Who are they are cutting off the photos! And who was the child?!

Edit to add .... hmmm I think it could be her 🙄 ... but who has photos cut like that!
Video at the very bottom of the article

Attachments

Reactions: 9
See that would be proper cleaning advice ... how to get rid of Jaymeee's skid marks 🤣🤢 but even that would be tend ... "here's one I did earlier" and the use of Marmite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Was just looking at this old article of hunch where they talk about JImbobnonobs history how they met etc

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11736447/mrs-hinch-husband-jamie-hinchliffe/

What I found more interesting was a video of Sopha sharing her old pics ... one in particular jumped out at me ... looked like there was a small child with Jamie and Henry when she saying she “just got him” but appears to be cut out the photo! And then I looked at the photo on the other side of her holding Henry and it looks like that’s been cut too! Who are they are cutting off the photos! And who was the child?!

Video at the very bottom of the article
Jamie as we all know has a past he prefers to keep quiet ... another kid and an ex wife! Dumb and Dumber had an affair at work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow I ‘logged off’ and ‘put my phone in the drawer’ for a few days and we’ve got a wall knocked down 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably been covered by another nusty troll but...

It's just a REALLY long process, it takes months, its a slow process... 🤣🤣🤣 When your living for SS throwing shade! 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.