Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm newish here... been lurking for a while, had to sign up to like some of your comments, hand on heart I'm a nusty troll, crunky snack eating convert!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ooh another newbie with a crystal ball👍
A crystal ball, no. I think it's obvious, they aren't silly with money they don't splash out, yes they have expensive cars but not much else with all that income.They could of moved alot sooner but stayed in a housing estate. She has to be able to be sure she can financially keep up with living there and they are secure in future. She knows and has said it could go away at any time. There must be something in pipeline that is reassuring them to move and keep a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes and easy to look after animals in the winter with the IQ of a flea🤣🤣🤣
Luckily I have a farming family (not tend) I moved out long ago as I hate 4am wake ups and I get hives in the cold. Looking after animals round the clock ain't for me. My field will be for mowing with my teeny tractor [][]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m pleased to update that Mr Horsey is having the boil drained under local, there’s no recurrence of the infection that caused his sepsis as they checked for that first, they will dress it and he will be sent home. Just not sure how long that will take. The eldest has been up because he couldn’t sleep and he’s just gone back now that I’ve had that news. Still anxious as duck but it’s definitely not as bad as it could of been. Thank you everyone, you are brilliant xxx
Brilliant news!! Hope you manage to get some rest xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree unless there is something bigger coming??
Shes proper swinging her dick at the mo which makes me think hinch has something big up her sleeve like oh I don't know an aff with the bleeping kardashians or something, she fits in way more with their brand than stacey
Well let's hope she didn't renew her PnG contract then🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
How much damage have the kardasians done to the planet 🤣 they don't strike me as eco friendly and I certainly won't be buying any of their products
Why would Kris Jenner attach her eco-friendly cleaning products to Sopha?

She's probably done 10 years of damage to the atmosphere by just cleaning Greyskull.

Washing away biodegradable packing nuts doesn't make her an eco warrior now.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 11
Luckily I have a farming family (not tend) I moved out long ago as I hate 4am wake ups and I get hives in the cold. Looking after animals round the clock ain't for me. My field will be for mowing with my teeny tractor [][]
Yes these newbies tonight think it's easy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢
So sorry to hear this, have followed your story on here quietly for a little while now, alway feel silly commenting on strangers post but feel bad not wishing you all the best, I hope he’s fixed up and back home where he belongs so soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢
Sending you massive hugs! Speedy recovery to Mr Horsey. 💕💕 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet it was done 3 weeks ago! And she'll do some big story reveal with Sia's 'Chandelier' in the background. She won't be able to help herself it will be tat city.
*Grinch gets her head book of lists out and starts taking notes, with a pen from her STATIONARY collection ✍🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A crystal ball, no. I think it's obvious, they aren't silly with money they don't splash out, yes they have expensive cars but not much else with all that income.They could of moved alot sooner but stayed in a housing estate. She has to be able to be sure she can financially keep up with living there and they are secure in future. She knows and has said it could go away at any time. There must be something in pipeline that is reassuring them to move and keep a house.
Did you not see that stupid duck off extention they threw in the side of their old house. Sooooo clever

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Animals aren’t that much hard work?! Are you having a giggle, they’re a 24/7, 365 day a year commitment come rain or shine. Until you’ve had a small holding you don’t realise how much work it is, Sopha needs to stick to the tesco salad tomatoes and tend poo 💩
She can't even manage to look after a dogs basic needs, so adding chickens and alpacas is going to blow her mind. Oh, and don't forget the fish!
She's no Jodie Marsh is she.

Reactions: 19
In the next recap I might say ‘all newbies welcome, except those who love Hinch’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Find it rather creepy, the account Inch has reposted on his story, that account literally posts Hinch and her kids on their grid 😬😬🤢
I don't know what's worse, posting a strangers kids online or the fact she cant colour inside the lines

Reactions: 10
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole, a while ago now, probably at the beginning of lockdown. By rummaging through all the comments left on her posts off friends I then checked all their profiles out and found some videos when they all went on holiday, some on a coach and some in their hotel room. If I remember right there was a lad on the coach videos with them, remember hearing her gobbling off, swearing acting clever etc and in the hotel room the same sort of behaviour but a bit more gobby, can't for the life of me remember what was said in the room, they were only young at the time but I did think if that ever got out it wouldn't look good for her. She puts across this goody two shoes persona, I think I've mentioned it on here before, maybe under my last account name though. Has anybody on here ever seen the same videos??
Oooooh no I've not heard or seen anything like that. Hopefully someone goes and finds it. I've only seen a short video Soph on I'm assuming holiday years ago with her mates, absolutely off her head on sniff, jaw swinging all over place. But nothing you've said

Reactions: 18

and be on at management for more deals and work for Jamie (now his account has been edited and tagged in her posts). Ups his followers and his worth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.