Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instacharlie

VIP Member
This room was previously a piano room........

It was a room with a couple of sofas and a little keyboard in it 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

mingeandbracket

Ah a balcony coming off of the master suite... idyllic! You can just picture it can't you? Ol' Hunchback of Notafarm and Earthworm Jim sitting out there, mugshots in hand with their binoculars looking for those nusty paparazzi to come and invade their privacy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Danielle0120

VIP Member
must be a way to check both of those things? As aren’t they a matter of public record?
Probably won't be hard to find the info realistically - but there's no need to really, his affair, ex wife and any possible kids have nothing to do with the thread. I think involving people who are staying quiet and deserve the respect and privacy such as his ex and possible kids is a little far, they just don't deserve to be brought into the conversations on here, I'd hope that would be against tattle rules as unnecessary info being shared xx

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
sooo decided to go on stacey’s thread , all the tattlers on there says her kitchen was finished , and they think staceys getting it re done to prove them all wrong. they all think stacey’s jealous cos hinch has a farm & stacey only has a cottage. they do know hinch farm isn’t a farm hahahah
Staceys cottage is beautiful, it shits all over hinches. I was proper jealous of SS when she announced her move (and I can't stand her) it has wonderful character, but I feel no form of anything with hinches house, I'm not jealous of a single part of it, nothing but anger that someone like that managed to buy a 1.5 mil house by manipulating people.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She can't wait to have a desk lmaooooo, fucking hell she's acting like she previously lived in poverty. If she didn't give her dog a pissing bedroom in the old house that would of been a perfectly good office.
I can't deal with much more of her tbh

• Haha

moominflower

Chatty Member
A rather informative article about Mrs Hunch a good read for a hun whose been sucked into her cult that doesn’t believe it’s all a business venture ... and in retrospect funny reading some of it

Sopha quoted as saying:

Hinchcliffe says: ‘I take the responsibility that comes with having a large social media following very seriously. Being authentic and transparent is important… In fact, I’m overly cautious when it comes to these guidelines and will continue to be.’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something fucking big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
Have you just said you actually like her??? Ohhhhh bebbbbehhhh, wrong thread cos we all hate the little cow

Eta - read the wiki whilst you're here! It'll open your eyes xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Danielle0120

VIP Member
OK you guys don't trust me and I'm OK with that I'm a newbie to you guys I didn't come here with pretend tea I literally said the other day I'm here for the house wars and I am, ss thread has no where near as much gossip or speculations so I landed here, ask me a question that not on the wiki then 🤣
Ey we love our newbies. More the merrier but you smell sheepish, nor i am joking but you are talking riddles. But opinions are opinions. Most of us on here aren't fond of SS at all, I personally think she's a nobhead, she's just as manipulative and sneaky as hinch and her parenting is very questionable too, so we aren't sticking up for her just cos hinch is a cunt, but on your other comment it sounds like you don't like SS but their thread is awful, you like Hinch and this isn't a rave thread so you might not like the things you read cos we get brutal over here. I don't think SS is braggy about her new house at all actually, she does work hard for her things - she has a career outside of Instagram. Hinch doesn't. I don't think SS is trying to do one up on hinch, I think it's the other way round - and Hinch doesn't need staff LOL. It's less than 2 acres, it's not that much upkeep for 2 UNEMPLOYED people, she's making her life hard by wanting all these animals that need alot of research, time and proper proper care. If she's not willing to put the work in for them then she shouldn't have them at all.
To close this comment, hinch is a narcasstic, sneaky, manipulative, vile woman, a vile mother and not much better of a wife. Please read the wiki. Xo

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That’ll be why she deleted her Facebook at the beginning of the week, so nothing can be found.
That's exactly why she did it. Elle being exposed due to tattlers searching for stuff isn't the first nor the last. Hinches tweets weren't bad, typical bitchy comments, but I do think there was things on her Facebook and she's panicked. She'll say something without thinking on her stories before long and she'll be the next. We can only hope because she doesn't deserve the platform she has, she's a nasty little woman and karma always catches up to the people who deserve it.

Reactions: 58

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Right we’re flying through this thread so I’m going to start us off early with thread suggestions

Mrs Hinch - good job there’s no piano room, she’s completely tone deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ncc89

VIP Member
I can normally laugh about how ridiculous she is but her story showing Henry’s room is just vulgar. It was forgivable at her old house BEFORE the kids came along (ridiculous but whatever), but that bedroom is absolutely enormous and to openly brag and admit it’s for the dog is such a kick in the teeth to her followers. Plenty of them will be struggling financially, maybe crammed into houses far too small for their families or even experiencing homelessness and she’s there showing us all this enormous room her dog has?

I genuinely can’t wait for the day this all comes crashing down on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

shiitsandgigs

Bedroom for the fucking fat dog whilst I’m here in a 1 bed with 2 kids… can’t believe how relatable she is 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’m pleased to update that Mr Horsey is having the boil drained under local, there’s no recurrence of the infection that caused his sepsis as they checked for that first, they will dress it and he will be sent home. Just not sure how long that will take. The eldest has been up because he couldn’t sleep and he’s just gone back now that I’ve had that news. Still anxious as fuck but it’s definitely not as bad as it could of been. Thank you everyone, you are brilliant xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 53