Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sooo decided to go on stacey’s thread , all the tattlers on there says her kitchen was finished , and they think staceys getting it re done to prove them all wrong. they all think stacey’s jealous cos hinch has a farm & stacey only has a cottage. they do know hinch farm isn’t a farm hahahah
You do know most of the people are on both right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But Jamie miniature pork sausage got a gate and cameras put up! A fank ooo.

Guysch, call me cynical but do we think she shows off so much and drop her not subtle hints about cream carpets, how will little old me a cleaner keep 'em clean 🙊🥺 in the hopes companies will offer her freebies?

Her carpets upstairs are light in Greyskull Manor and the mutt and children are apparently no issue there. Suddenly so worried about a light carpet guysch.
I think that's to prepare for all new carpeting

Reactions: 4
Still wondering why she left that weird story up all day, only to delete it a few hours before it expires.

Reactions: 15
That music room was a godsend as it happens.
About a week ago inch was out shooting on his land,dropped his gun and it fired straight into his bollocks.
It was touch and go but when he woke up his surgeon asked if he wanted the good or bad news.
Oioi he said,good first.
The surgeon told him they'd been able to save his ballbag but he had numerous pellet holes in his inch and he would have to refer him to his sister.
Oioi me savaloy inch said,is she a surgeon too?
No said the doctor,she used to own yr house and teach the flute...she's gonna come round and show you where to put yr fingers so you don't piss in your eye

• Haha
Reactions: 47
At this rate, shes going to start an onlyfans to give sneak previews of the finished rooms🙄
This may of already been said, but just in case;
I'm calling a bingo on a patreon account at some point.
Charge the sheep to view what's going on, keep the money coming in that way. We know she follows PTWM and that's exactly what's she does now rather than the PayPal donations. X

Reactions: 16
Seeing as Sophfork Ranch Lodge in Maldallas is getting a balcony, they would be as well to remind themselves why not to get a pool … 😂🤣. Do you think all the family dress up for pre-dinner drinks in the former “Piano Room??” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big Al had better dry his tears, he's got seating to make for every corner in the house ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what else got to me about the tend tour of the house, Jamie short for James is having his little off the bedroom room as his Arsenal room! Grow the duck up you’re not 12. And, if he’s such a big Arsenal fan why doesn’t he go to the games?
hole room for the hole ATV 👍

not jealous troll, I have a beautiful house we’ve worked hard for and a beautiful family, I love MY life fanks Sophie
Jimbobnojob is waaaaayyy to famous to attend the games babes he’s be hounded by all the hunnnsss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.