Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it doesn't work like that but I've been looking to buy a house with land for years, I can't tell you the amount of properties I've looked at that come with land subject to separate negation and I genuinely think they have more land, 2 acres is bit it is but it's not worthy of farm title, and Jamie already said "if we get more land" which means they have more land
Clarkson's Farm is 1000 acres, do you really think they've bought something like that? I doubt it somehow, and it couldn't be attached to their new house even if they had. Where do you think this additional land that they've supposedly bought is?

Reactions: 15
Animals aren’t that much hard work?! Are you having a giggle, they’re a 24/7, 365 day a year commitment come rain or shine. Until you’ve had a small holding you don’t realise how much work it is, Sopha needs to stick to the tesco salad tomatoes and tend poo 💩
I have a puppy, thats bad enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clarkson's Farm is 1000 acres, do you really think they've bought something like that? I doubt it somehow, and it couldn't be attached to their new house even if they had. Where do you think this additional land that they've supposedly bought is?
They seem to think they know Alot of information, any reason why🥴

Reactions: 9
A crystal ball, no. I think it's obvious, they aren't silly with money they don't splash out, yes they have expensive cars but not much else with all that income.They could of moved alot sooner but stayed in a housing estate. She has to be able to be sure she can financially keep up with living there and they are secure in future. She knows and has said it could go away at any time. There must be something in pipeline that is reassuring them to move and keep a house.
Sorry to laugh at your comment here, but I was saying last week that I doubt there is anything new in the pipeline for Hinch... I've not been on much since then and I'm catching up slowly. Have taken a look at your past comments... you seem very anti SS and all for Hinch so, who are you and what do you know 🤣 happy to be proven wrong here.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. The most I believe they could have bought is the paddock behind with the horses, it looks about 6/8 acres if that. They are surrounded by farmland but no farmer is just going to hand them over a large parcel of unconnected land. And where are they planning on storing all the machinery, feed, equipment etc if they have??? It makes zero sense and is just bizarre to have so many people claiming they know it's happening!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No I don't think so in my opinion it's currently ss who Is trying to one up Sophie, ss has had that house over a year and she never been so baggy about it and getting in there that her and Jo are so famous they have both won iacgmooh which in my opinion means sh has something big coming these are just my opinions though, I know alot about money and finances and I'm telling you now a house of that size with land need staff there will be a cleaner and a gardener at the very minimum that requires a monthly income and unless you knew you had something in the pipeline I doubt you'd buy it
I think it is Sopha who is seething not SS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ETA duck you peasants with no piano rooms
My kids have a play keyboard in their room and the baby has a mini keyboard that makes animal sounds, which is currently in our bedroom. Can I count that as two piano rooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking out loud, looking at her garden there is a a big bit behind that, I bet she wishes she could get her greedy little mits on.
I wasn't trying to be a newbie with big theories
Please no pitch forks! I'm not hunch family! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.