Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect we're going to get a few Gretel rants soon. More bragging = more criticism = more Gretel. Larve it.

When are companies going to tell Hunch they don't want to work with someone who can't take any criticism and enjoys 🖕🏽🖕🏽 and telling people to f×£k off? Why is she getting away with crappy behaviour?
Yep revealing the size of Henry's new bedroom🤢🤢🤢 is going to unleash another load of backlash and more followers jumping ship 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
How much more bragging, lying and playing her sheep for fools is there to come 🙄🙄🙄🙄
..... oh and NEW followers.... yeah right hinch ....you're a fraud, no one with any sense would follow you now 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I lived with a 1970s avocado bathroom as the only bathroom for 4 years. That guest bathroom does not NEED anything.

Reactions: 27
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢
Sending you a big virtual hug. I hope your husband is okay, at least he’s in good hands and seems to be feeling okay. I hope you take care of yourself too - I really feel for you. Wish I knew what to say (but I sound eerily like queen Soph there.. didn’t want to use the famous I have no words).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can't wait to have a desk lmaooooo, bleeping hell she's acting like she previously lived in poverty. If she didn't give her dog a pissing bedroom in the old house that would of been a perfectly good office.
I can't deal with much more of her tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 61
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This room was previously a piano room........

It was a room with a couple of sofas and a little keyboard in it 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why do all those cream carpets look brand new?

No furniture marks/indents?

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Her and Jamie are having an ensuite bedroom.
Ronnie also is, and I'm almost sure she was showing lennie his room last week and said this will be your very own bathroom so all 3 of them will have an ensuite and the main bathroom will be for any peasant she has over
Thanks for clearing that up. I suppose I should be glad the dog doesn't have an en suite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes when you have stuff going on in your own life, some of this bragging can just hit you right here it hurts 😞 someone needs to rein her in. The guest bathroom needing "a lot of work" has just tipped me over the edge as I think it will have done for many others. There was no need for that comment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't have a favourite spot to stand in my house, should I have one?! If I had to make one up quickly it would probably be stood at the side of Soapy Jnrs Cot watching them sleep peacefully 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also....How how bleeping steep are those stairs??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why hasn't she bloody moved yet?
I thought after the big announcement they'd move.

Who buys a big house to visit

Jesus
Someone who is waiting for all the things needed to be gifted, that’s who :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I’ve said this before about her but she is so tone deaf. The guest bathroom doesn’t need A LOT of work, it’s not to your taste and you want to change it but it looks to be in working order, you’d just like to change the decor.
Your dad isn’t making a ladder desk, it’s flat pack from Next that he is putting together.
I think this is the most annoyed I’ve been with her since I started here. She lives in a completely different world to the majority of her Hinchers and is spending tonight pointing that out in great detail.

Reactions: 28
Everything brand new and will easily spend 250k on renovating that ! Even with the begging !
250k won't make a little ping. It's gonna be a hell of alot more and for a 1.5mil house it shouldn't need tweaking apart from decoration to your taste.
Every single room will have new flooring / carpet up and downstairs, every room is getting ripped apart and re done, brand new furniture in every room.
She's sooooooooo relatable guuyasssssdhshsjjsowmkxkdmdkdeodmdodldldl duck off hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.