Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢
Oh, honey. You so deserve a break. At least he’s in better spirits than last time and hopefully they can get him sorted and home with you soon. Give the kids a big squeeze and look after yourself too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"this is the guest bathroom" does she mean the family bathroom or does she mean Ma Freda or cling on? Because absolutely nobody stays at her house and she has a guest toilet downstairs.

Reactions: 21
Probably won't be hard to find the info realistically - but there's no need to really, his affair, ex wife and any possible kids have nothing to do with the thread. I think involving people who are staying quiet and deserve the respect and privacy such as his ex and possible kids is a little far, they just don't deserve to be brought into the conversations on here, I'd hope that would be against tattle rules as unnecessary info being shared xx
oh yeah! Completely agree! I was just responding to the ‘allegedly’ comment… it’s not something sopha or janine have ever spoken about so we can’t really say they’ve lied about it like the countless other things. I agree with you that it’s unnecessary that info being shared… even if we don’t agree with the affair and their behaviour etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really doesn't know when to shut her mouth, does she?

Nobody cares or needs to know you have 28382 bathrooms. SS's still bigger and she has a pool. 👍🏼
View attachment 972684
Completely tone deaf. Someone needs to have a word with her and tell her to pipe down. January is the worst month of the year for many and some struggle to get through it. For once in your life have some compassion for others Sopha. Oh I forgot. You don't have any because it's all Me Me Me Me Me Me and more Me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh 100%!!
Her crazy Gretal rants show her true colours

I’m actually still in shock at how small it is!! 🤣🤣😱😱 no wonder Zoph has a temper, she must be frustrated to hell 🤣🤣
I’ve been off for a while but like a lot, came back after she announced tend farm 😂 what is all this chat about jimbobnojob (used to be) now it’s small knob 😂😂 pleeeeaassse tell me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The empty ceiling space above the downstairs hall/stairwell will be a fantastic and unreachable home for large spiders 🕷🕷🕷🕸🕸🕸

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bragging is knocking me sick.
We want a timer balcony guys, we want a his and hers. 🤡

Reactions: 31
She can’t wait to have a desk with stationary now… 🙄 you’ve got a ton of your own bloody notebooks already! And no one wants any more from your crappy ‘Hinch’ range

Reactions: 15
She really doesn't know when to shut her mouth, does she?

Nobody cares or needs to know you have 28382 bathrooms. SS's still bigger and she has a pool. 👍🏼
View attachment 972684
This bathroom needs a lot of work? Is she having a bleeping giraffe ? I’d like to show her my bathroom
Which needs a lot of fecking work and once I’ve worked all the overtime in the world I may be able to afford to have it done 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't keep up with you nusty trolls but one question, how can you have 3 en suites and a guest bathroom? Surely one of the rooms with an en suite is for guests?

Also how much longer does she think she'll get away with showing pre records from the old house?! Surely no one believes she's still there cleaning the sinks?! Of all the things she's done this is surely the most shameless?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.