Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Gretal will be out in full force later with a tend message she's been sent from a "troll" about Fatboy Slim having his own room. 🥱🥱🥱🥱😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't believe Henry's got thar room and not a walk in wardrobe with an island in the middle 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We have a decent size 4 bed house but that dogs bedroom is bigger than any of our rooms. I’m surprised he hasnt got an en suite. She is really gonna piss people off with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And way to go alienating your followers new and old explaining Henry’s bedroom set up, when I’d guess many of them have actual human children that have to share rooms.
This is not me being bitter, I don’t have kids, grew up without sharing a room and I’m actually a crazy animal person myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know the whole dog room thing is really grating on people at the minute..............BUT..........imagine having spare rooms and giving the dog a bedroom because you know you don't have a single family member or friend who would like to visit and stay 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 45
At this rate, shes going to start an onlyfans to give sneak previews of the finished rooms🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really doesn't know when to shut her mouth, does she?

Nobody cares or needs to know you have 28382 bathrooms. SS's still bigger and she has a pool. 👍🏼
Screenshot_20220107-204602_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Mr Horsey is back in hospital. He’s got an area on his leg that looks like an old boil which keeps bleeding, he’s been on antibiotics and they aren’t sure they are strong enough so his GP has sent him back to plastics who’ve been looking after his wound. His heart rate was fast when in the surgery and she thinks it could be infection. I’m so scared, the kids are in bits, I feel sick as a dog, can’t eat or drink and I feel crap anyway thanks to my flu and covid booster. I know this really isn’t the right place to post this but I don’t know what else to do. He’s definitely not how he was when he was admitted the first time and was in intensive care, he keeps saying he feels absolutely fine. It doesn’t even hurt. I just wish he’d shown it to them when he was there for his review at lunchtime to avoid all this. I’ve only just got him back 😢
Oh my lovely. I’m so sorry.
He’s in the best place and they will take such good care of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, thanks for all the info. I know the plan of your house, and I know now where your children sleep. I really think that someone should be explaining a few things to you Mrs H. There are people called burglars, and also some called kidnappers. Plastering your home on social media for all to see……how clever you are. Bragging and boasting. All it takes is someone with the wrong connections to see all these photos and you could be in trouble, regardless of your cameras etc. Silly silly girl, putting your whole life out there. I hope you do not regret this in time to come. You didn’t do it with your first home, so why do it with this one? Stupid, stupid, stupid……and you go on about your privacy? And then this? You need help, I’m sorry but you really do 😶

Reactions: 44
Also.... Veruca literally posted all these pictures the other day when she first started bragging about the 'tend farm.... It's hardly a bleeping 'tour' is it you stupid bint. Comparison below.View attachment 972641
View attachment 972650
She's so fick. Let's hope the shoppers are picking up on these things and something clicks in their brains. I do think people are getting rather pissed off with all this bragging & flaunting though. Every dog has it's day as they say. She's well passed her sell by date, she needs to call it a day, thank her shoppers for helping her cash in, and go off and live her fairytale life with her children. Give them privacy and a proper childhood they can remember.

Reactions: 16
This might just be me but I don’t understand spending over a million on a perfectly nice house that you could move straight into, only to want to change soooo much. Why not get a cheaper house that needs work if you want to do renovation?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.