Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, just duck right off now. This really is going to rub people up the wrong way. Especially when some are living in houses that are overcrowded and are desperately trying to get something more manageable just to get by. And this twit is flaunting "her dog's new bedroom". Nope. Just nope.
Yeah no I can’t even

after the day I’m having just duck right off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because its already ripped up and replaced 🤣🤣🤣

We are good at detective skills but the Gemma markland thread, wow they are good, like a tag team, contacting companies sending tweets, then showing all the replies of thanks and she's sacked🤣🤣🤣 they're thorough, have spreadsheets joke and are vicious 🤣🤣🤣
Can someone send them over in this direction please! 😄

Reactions: 8
So guyyyysh been working on somethin sooo special I just had to show you now on a pre record I did 3 months ago... Al's been whipping up some amazing pieces for handsnums bedroom. A continental size bed with a bone for the headboard which dad used his sssspecial saw to make. A giant automatic treat dispenser because my hennerz need his treatz like a hole in the head. A chaise lounge for him to slump on whilst looking outside at all the neglected animals we already have. And the fing im most excited for is this custom designed bedspread from Sheinnnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So you’re moving because you want some privacy, you share the whole house on social media so people can find it….. riiigggght!

Then you tell the whole world and his wife, who you want privacy from, that you haven’t moved yet. So your new house, which every one will have by now found on Rightmove, zooplankton blah blah blah, now knows it is “empty”!

Exactly what is it about privacy she doesn’t understand? Are we waiting for some grand ribbon cutting of faux farm for a Hello Mag spread?
THIS IS WHAT SHES AFTER ISNT IT!!!!!!
A bleeping OK COVER DEAL OF HER SHOWING THEM AROUND HER HOUSE. AN EXCLUSIVE DEAL OMG HOW HAVE WE NOT REALISED THIS

Reactions: 29
I cannot believe how angry the size of that dogs bedroom has made me! It’s a bleeping dog
duck sake that room is bigger than the ONE bedroom in my flat. If I wasn’t happy that I joined you nusty trolls with my crunky snacks then I definitely am now! What a bleep
Who the actual duck does she think she is posting a massive room like that for her dog! Her dog ffs! She literally has no shame! Absolute bleep,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Me neither till I read on here earlier today, worth going onto her thread. I've just read 10 companies in the laser 5 mins today who have cancelled all work her forever🤣🤣🤣🤣
All you got to do is go over the companies she likes n follows ...
I’ve just has a snoop back to who she follows on her Instagram right back to the very first follows and there is defo a pattern of when she follows companies cos it’s who she’s working with ...

Reactions: 9
Has she got mental health issues?
I don’t mean to come across rude but I find her behaviour regarding the dog unusual, and how she feels the need to treat it like an actual human? I understand we all love our pets but she’s above and beyond with her behaviour regarding him, a single bedroom for a dog? That’s very very odd in my opinion.
Honestly what will her boys grow up thinking? Is Henry their brother seeing as he’s included in absolutely everything, his own room, matching backpacks, matching clothes(Iv seen him wearing a dog jumper like the kid).... it’s just bazar to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It may be bigger than my tiny new build, but it looks tit and will just be made worse by her awful taste in decor🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220107-192819_Instagram.jpg

I mean it's a shame she doesn't know a "cleaner" influencer with 4.2m followers, who reckons she's the queen of cleaning, she could of given some good tips 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
genuine question, how will she maintain this? Money wise? Stacey and joe work, as do a lot of influencers. This is going to cost a packet, is she not thinking long term into the future?

Reactions: 34
What the fuuuuuck, could be an extra room for something fun for the boys or a guest room or any number of things…but it’s for the bleeping dog 😂😂 get a loife HUNNAYZZ
It's almost like it would have made more sense to make that bedroom a playroom and make the room next to the utility room a space for the mutt but Soph knows best guysch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she said she had already decorated her and MicroTodgers room?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait till the farmer sells some fields and the view from her new balcony is a housing estate.... She'll be fucked then hahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I am LOVING the shade from SS. 'Oh look, I've just found stuff from IACGMOOH'
Not so subtle reminder to Hunch that her and J actually won a really big TV show.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s giving me molly-mae ‘everyone has the same 24hrs in a day’ vibes with the dogs bedroom
bleeping berk

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.