Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bedroom for the bleeping fat dog whilst I’m here in a 1 bed with 2 kids… can’t believe how relatable she is 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I suspect we're going to get a few Gretel rants soon. More bragging = more criticism = more Gretel. Larve it.

When are companies going to tell Hunch they don't want to work with someone who can't take any criticism and enjoys 🖕🏽🖕🏽 and telling people to f×£k off? Why is she getting away with crappy behaviour?

Reactions: 36
So relatable with her bedroom for the dog

also loving Staceys shade with the whole “work doesn’t happen overnight”:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 22
I suspect we're going to get a few Gretel rants soon. More bragging = more criticism = more Gretel. Larve it.

When are companies going to tell Hunch they don't want to work with someone who can't take any criticism and enjoys 🖕🏽🖕🏽 and telling people to f×£k off? Why is she getting away with crappy behaviour?
Professional isn't she

Reactions: 9
Got behind again 🥴
Just had to come on after seeing SS is going to put their achievements in hoes new games room 🤣 what will hunch do to top that 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guyyyyzzzz I’ve not posted here in an age but lurk when I get the chance (the threads move so damn quickly). Tend farm brought me back - Hinch is bonkers claiming to have moved for privacy but zero thought for her own security by pretty much showing the layout of the tend farm let alone external doors/locks. Bonkers.

But anyway before I go back to lurking thought I’d leave you with the this little gift (was messing around with the app for the Father of Daughters thread). Couldn’t resist bringing Veruca Soph to life!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love the nod to Jamie’s fabulous idea for a balcony….. Hello hunch. 👋. Been reading have we as so many said that inch doesn’t get a say. 😂🛎🔚

Reactions: 23
Bloody hell is she hoping for a backlash and an excuse for a rant because Henners deserves this blah blah what an absolutely awful insensitive bragging bleep of a being she is!!! 😖🔨🔨🔨

Reactions: 24
Nah, just duck right off now. This really is going to rub people up the wrong way. Especially when some are living in houses that are overcrowded and are desperately trying to get something more manageable just to get by. And this twit is flaunting "her dog's new bedroom". Nope. Just nope.
Some people are living on the streets and can’t even get room for the night, I’ve never seen anything so ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
On the beg for new carpets. Beggy Mitchell!

How can you be a cleaning influencer if you can't keep a carpet clean?

Reactions: 31
I cannot believe how angry the size of that dogs bedroom has made me! It’s a bleeping dog
duck sake that room is bigger than the ONE bedroom in my flat. If I wasn’t happy that I joined you nusty trolls with my crunky snacks then I definitely am now! What a bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So you’re moving because you want some privacy, you share the whole house on social media so people can find it….. riiigggght!

Then you tell the whole world and his wife, who you want privacy from, that you haven’t moved yet. So your new house, which every one will have by now found on Rightmove, zoopla, blah blah blah, now knows it is “empty”!

Exactly what is it about privacy she doesn’t understand? Are we waiting for some grand ribbon cutting of faux farm for a Hello Mag spread?

Least CareerBreak has a wank closet!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Because its already ripped up and replaced 🤣🤣🤣

We are good at detective skills but the Gemma markland thread, wow they are good, like a tag team, contacting companies sending tweets, then showing all the replies of thanks and she's sacked🤣🤣🤣 they're thorough, have spreadsheets joke and are vicious 🤣🤣🤣
Invite them over here 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.