Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bedroom for the dog has infuriated me..she is just taking the piss out of her followers now. Larger than most peoples master bedroom... 🙄 Hate the smugness.
Also the "I love my life" earlier.. so why is she always fake crying and saying she's struggling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Little handsnomes bedroom is bigger than my whole downstairs but she's just so relatable I can't help but love it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If her and her followers cannot see an issue with a dog have a massive bedroom (duck it, any sized bedroom) then I think they need to turn Hinch Farm into an asylum and get them all sectioned as it’s all kinds of fucked up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Like duck is that house still empty and they are only just "starting" to do it up. Who would buy a house and leave it for 2/3 months without moving anything in? Unless it was an absolute wreck and needed gutting then fair enough.
But the house looks far from it, it looks very livable to me so why hasn't she moved in. 🤔🧐 Normal people usually move in and work round doing the rooms up as and when.
This lying fucker is making out it's not even livable right now. 🙄 What an insult.
This will have been recorded months ago and they are now settled in and it's all been done. Billy bullshitter strikes again. 🐂💩

Reactions: 39
Of course Lard Arse has his own room when she has plenty of space downstairs for a DOG to sleep like a normal DOG - not a sibling. She’s so relatable NOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Get fucked the dog is getting a room again? Will she paint him a mural as well?? How is that normal?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The window cleaning stories. During the summer/Autumn does anyone remember her doing a very similar video where she was going on about Ronnie playing with the neighbors and waving out the window ? I reckon those could be the same videos 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Because its already ripped up and replaced 🤣🤣🤣

We are good at detective skills but the Gemma markland thread, wow they are good, like a tag team, contacting companies sending tweets, then showing all the replies of thanks and she's sacked🤣🤣🤣 they're thorough, have spreadsheets joke and are vicious 🤣🤣🤣
I love this. I hate influencing and influencers in general, it's a bloody awful way to advertise. Not because of the companies but the influencers themselves reel people in, make them feel like they are friends, then its all about making as much money as possible. With Hinch, the pair of them are so fame hungry yet they really don't have any avenues other than Instagram. Hinch is seriously rubbish on TV, can barely string two words together. Vile pair. I hope the whole lot of them come crashing down and advertisers decide its too risky a route to choose given what's coming out of the woodwork. All I can say is go Tattle let's make sure Hinch is next

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SS do some more trolling - finding her and Joe’s jungle hats so they can be displayed as the King and Queen aka we are both famous in our own rights and have been for years. In fact we both won a television popularity contest. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Henry who has the worst seperation anxiety will want to to sleep in what is essentially the annex building down a hallway furthest room in the house on his own ... Ok 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.