Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loves her life because someone else looks after her kids and she gets high on chemical cleaning products oi oi wouldn’t we all love a life of no responsibility fannying about all day
She really does find the most menial thing to record/waste time on for content when she could be with her children before they reach school age - bet she can't wait for the compulsory 6 hours a day

Reactions: 12
Ooh SS bff is on the troll again. Showing a boarded kitchen. Not hiding it. Just it takes months 😂😂😂😂. Whereby Hunch will
Click her fingers and like bewitched it is all new n shiny n tooty 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi, newbie here, stumbled on this die to the farm house.

I never gave her much thought or time of day till I came here and wow I've had the popcorn out! Thanks!

So does anyone really believe she's going to take any of her old tesco Hunch range with her to the new house? Surely an influencer has to show off allll new new new, go on buy buy buy be like me! So there would be no packing boxes? Its all old, leave the discards for the family to pick up the leftovers.

I like a good reno regardless of price, shes missing a trick not showing the process of the work being done, that would provide hours of Pre-records footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think SH gets jeal when we talk about SS on her thread. THIS IS MY THREAD, YOUR ONLY ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ME ME ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's like Instagram Tennis some days, Stacey Solomon Posts a picture, then Mrs H posts one... Looks like they drive each other crazy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guessing that's why people's thought her kitchen must have been finished. Love the table decor
The kitchen surfaces and tiles don't match her utility and there is an oven extractor hood behind someones head so 🤦‍♀️ who knows with this pair

Reactions: 6
The kitchen surfaces and tiles don't match her utility and there is an oven extractor hood behind someones head so 🤦‍♀️ who knows with this pair
Well when it's revealed if SS is grey with that extractor hood we know she's lied🤣

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220107_150257.jpg
'My favourite thing about Fridays.... I see them all' ...... shows 6/7 images from her huns. 2 of which have full cups of tea in so we'll assume those are ones Jamie sent her.

And whilst I'm on the subject where is Jamie and his micro todge? Other than Sofa's fake Q&A and that cuppa story he seems to be all but missing. Shall we assume he's been locked in Geppetto's workshop until he finds a way to make their wood look 'pretty'? Or perhaps he got confused and thought the horse next door was actually Sofa and is just sat out in the pasture talking total bollocks to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.