Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I need a life? nah I love mine!" Except unfortunately you never quite come across like you DO LOVE your life, your behaviour comes across quite internally unhappy and depressed & actions speak louder than words, the more you profess how happy you are (something has made you) the more 'these are just words' it feels 😔 your platform could have been and done much good for your mental health and that of your many followers who are also having a hard time right now.

Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been posted already, but has SS unfollowed Sofa?? Usual just a stalker on these posts but had to sign up just to ask!

Reactions: 3
Why does she only ever clean the same window?

First pic was posted circa May 2021 and the 2nd pic is from today - I only went searching as I thought it was the exactly the same video, now I realised I've been a member for nearly a year!!

92323558-5820-4294-9F42-FC462AE405F2 - Copy.jpeg
pic - Copy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
finally managed to find her house, absolutely stunning on the outside, bit tit on the inside 😂 bit like our sofa but I wouldn’t go as far as saying she’s stunning 😂

Reactions: 8
finally managed to find her house, absolutely stunning on the outside, bit tit on the inside 😂 bit like our sofa but I wouldn’t go as far as saying she’s stunning 😂
I hope she paints the yellow mismatched extension on the back to match the nice white front

Reactions: 10
"I need a life? nah I love mine!" Except unfortunately you never quite come across like you DO LOVE your life, your behaviour comes across quite internally unhappy and depressed & actions speak louder than words, the more you profess how happy you are (something has made you) the more 'these are just words' it feels 😔 your platform could have been and done much good for your mental health and that of your many followers who are also having a hard time right now.
loves her life because someone else looks after her kids and she gets high on chemical cleaning products oi oi wouldn’t we all love a life of no responsibility fannying about all day

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a little confused on this though as the TV team from SS new show posted pics on their Instagram before Christmas showing them having a meal with a private chef in SS kitchen all done🤔🤔🤔🤔
I was going to say this? was it a pop up one then or what 😂
Some things not right surely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.