Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She's removed 2 walls and thinks the room feels so much bigger....well who'd have thought eh?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 183

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Winning thread title by little old me (I’m fank yoo)

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Recap -
Another 24 hours has flown by, and there have been at least 2 seasons in the micro-climate of Maldonia.

Stacey has spent the day once again showing Soph up, and Soph has been scrabbling to keep up. Soph knows if it came to a dick swinging contest, Jamie would surely lose….. if you nose you nose.

Soph kept it real today by sharing that she spends hours with a cuppa talking to the horses. I guess when you don’t go to work, clean your house, cook, or care for your own children, you have time for that 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s also looking forward to making her log store pretty. Being married to Janine, it’s understandable that she gets excited by the sight of a lot of wood 😉

As usual on Thursday the cleaner was in, so Soph took Lonnie and popped out to the local petting zoo. Hope they checked inside her massive coat on the way out in case she snuck an alpaca out with her!
Hopefully Ronnie was with Ronnie people and not left in an empty playroom in the east wing with only Blippi and a bag of flour for company…

And finally, taking the record for the fastest building work known to mankind, walls have come down, rubble cleared, and the entire mess cleaned since this morning! Just in time for Soph to show off what will be her utility room. Can’t think if she’s already mentioned that she’s having a utility? 🙄

Please vote in the poll so we can see how many newbies have joined since the house reveal. Even if you don’t post ☺

‘Tend - Jamie-speak for pretend
Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Rose - the name Sophie added in her teens

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154

lurkio21

Throwing my 2p in here as a complete newbie. Hey!! 👋
Long time lurker, second time poster!

I just want to go slightly on my own little rant / tangent (I do hope this is ok) but she has NEVER been relatable, has she? I admit I was once very much into her at the beginning, but quickly came round and got incredibly pissed off at her “look at me!”and “oh woe me” stories.

I very much get Stacey / Olivia Bowen vibes from her. By vibes, I mean she wishes she was them.

I do not believe for one second that this all just happened to her, she never expected it etc. I think it’s been her plan all along. From the day she set up her insta, she had a goal to “make it”. From what I’ve read on here, they both seem incredibly fame hungry and have been desperate to make a name for themselves for as long as they can. I also don’t believe she’s ever “come from nothing” I think somehow / somewhere down the line she has always had money and her insta has now boosted that. I say this because (and correct me if I’m wrong) but you have to have had some decent money behind you to get the house she has, as her first home. I’m in a basic two up, two down but it got me on the property ladder. It’s nothing flash, but it’s a home. Now I know everyone’s finances are different and maybe some of you guys on here could afford a fairly big house as your first - but I bet the majority of us couldn’t. ( If you have afforded big homes as your first, please don’t take offence to this or take as me digging - I’m just rolling with I think she’s always had money)

Gastric band surgery, that’s not coming cheap either, is it!?

Also, she got married just as her name took off, didn’t she? So she didn’t have half the following she does now, half the backing etc yet she afforded a huge, big, lush wedding, which if I remember rightly, is the same place the Bowens got married!
Little Miss B&M with budgets like that!? I don’t think so, doesn’t add it does it?

Anyhoo, all this has probably been said but I’m kinda new here and just wanted to introduce myself with my thoughts / rants and opinions! Hope you don’t mind 😘

Now, Hinch Farm. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 142

Homebird44

VIP Member
She's a lucky lady. Her new utility will be bigger than a lot of people's kitchens. My house isn't very big, just a standard 3 bedroomed ex council house. The garden is too small to extend. I'd love a utility room. Shame I only work full time shifts though and don't advertise utter bolllcks to my 500 followers. I'm in the wrong job. I've had a really shit day and honestly, I could cry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 126

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Why does she need to post about him lining up his cars? It’s clear to see what she’s implying. I can’t help but feel she uses him for content and a reason to post and create speculation. He’s an innocent child Sophie leave him out of your fucking games

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Omfg it’s kitchen hatch gate all over again! She said yesterday she’s having the walls taken down and low and behold as if by magic it’s done!
Cue Hinchers sledge hammering tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 111

cooioio

I have found her painful to watch for a long time, was sent her way by someone years ago who knew how much I hated crushed velvet and wanted to irritate me 😂 I joined here after tend farm was bought as I called it when SS bought her place, I don’t follow grunch but I can’t help myself checking stories and have known this was coming, even I googled to see where it was tattle came up and the relief I felt to find people who see through this shit like I do was immense! Thank you all for saving my sanity, I’ve been sniggering away on here since then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My child who is 3 months older than Ronnie just lined up all his toy cars and chatted away to them and counted them and made up a story about why they were all lined up. Lining things up CAN point to autism but it is also a developmentally typical thing 2 year olds do. I just wanted to say that.

I watched sound down. Was Ronnie verbally counting (even if not actual numbers)? And was hinch talking to him or cackling?

• Heart
Reactions: 99

jurassicbunny

Hi! Completely new to this. After the new house sorry “farm” was posted I went on my searches and this delightful thread came up and it’s definitely fair to say my head is now totally turned. I’ve been through a few of the freds and I absolutely love you all 😂. I am definitely staying for the fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
How can she say she’s not trying to Bombard people with her story’s when the house is the only content she fucking has and THE ONLY THING SHES POSTING😂

• Haha
Reactions: 94

ItsNotAFarm

‘We took this wall down today guyssss’

course you did Sophie love, it’s been down 3 months already.

or did Jamie’s beak knock it down when he though he smelt fox shit on the dog again.

meanwhile, Lonnie went out for the day whilst Ronnie is locked in wood shed catching spiders.

all the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 91

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t know much about building but surely there’s absolutely no way those walls would have been knocked down in a day?
& also… the utility will literally be next to the playroom? Wouldn’t it have been safer to separate it with atleast a door so the boys couldn’t walk about and play in the utility room??

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Sandra54

Their ‘fame’ wasn’t accidental. Jamie was already trying for the high life long before he met Sophie.

But this little gem is where his nickname Inch comes from… because there’s really not a lot there is there 🤣
I know someone who works in a local soft play centre, they often get a call asking if it’s busy, next thing Jamie turns up with Ronnie, in case people don’t know who he is he likes to run after Ronnie shouting Ronnie Hinch, Ronnie Hinch, I guess he’s trying to keep a low profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Why does she need to post about him lining up his cars? It’s clear to see what she’s implying. I can’t help but feel she uses him for content and a reason to post and create speculation. He’s an innocent child Sophie leave him out of your fucking games
her showing this has really pissed me off. She’s clearly hinting at him being autistic and using that for content is a step too far. He can’t even consent to her filming him doing this.
I’ve probably said before but myself and my eldest are autistic and we have particular things we do like Ronnie is doing there. We both get quite self conscious when we’re doing those things if people are watching. I can only imagine Ronnie feeling the same way… but the poor little boy can’t tell his stupid cow of a mum to get the camera out of his face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Kinkyboots11

I just can’t stand her. She always gets her back up if someone messages her about Ronnie possibly being autistic because ‘we don’t have a diagnosis yet guyzzzz!!’ yet will upload him exhibiting typical autistic behaviours. Why do that to your child when even you don’t like being asked whether he’s autistic? It’s always to divert away from something else as well. She posted about getting her utility done and now she’s pushing the content of Ronnie out there like ‘look!! Look!! My son might be autistic! Yes I have a fancy house that I don’t deserve but please be kind because my son may have additional needs!!’. Ugh. I have an autistic son myself so her doing this with Ronnie really pushes my buttons.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Andioooop

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah i love mine!

if you nose you nose 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Coops

I just can’t imagine being able to buy a million pound plus house without having to sell your current property AND be able to renovate as well! Takes most people years. So amazingly unrelateable.

• Heart
Reactions: 77