Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking up 😂😂 why does she keep fingering the ribbon? Why is Jamie stood in the back like he’s waiting on a drug deal? Why is she wearing that awful hat? Did Jamie check out the woman’s arse who walked under the ribbon? Are those hair extensions from a dog bag? So many questions
Look at all the paps out to get a picture of her and the crowds that came to see her, must be hard dealing with all that, poor lamb 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What would SH keep in a pantry lol all her beige food belongs in the freezer
She can keep her 4 bamboo storage bottles hunayyyyy with lots of space to clean around and be just like her bff neighbour SS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread

Grab your armbands and meet me in Stacey’s pool (not you Soph, you’re not invited)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m intrigued how and why these Elle Darby tweets have come to light and in less than a week took her ‘career’ away, I wonder who went shopping and shared them. Hunch better not have any out there otherwise it’s bye bye Mushroom manshun🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.